Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I never said Brady was bad, just not a goddamned G.O.A.T. People calling him that is what makes him overrated...

    Also, the patriots further fell to 10-6 with Brady returning in 2009...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 03-10-2013, 09:17 AM.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      I never said Brady was bad, just not a goddamned G.O.A.T.


      You were saying?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I never said Brady was bad, just not a goddamned G.O.A.T. People calling him that is what makes him overrated...

        Also, the patriots further fell to 10-6 with Brady returning in 2009...
        After he returned from a year off to rehab his knee.

        Wheteher anyone likes it or not, Tom Brady is definetely in that discussion of very few QBs that can be considered G.O.A.T. I don't know how anyone can state that Tom Brady is overrated.

        Comment


        • #19
          Overrated...how? Not by numbers obviously..and not by Super Bowls. He may never be Montana but he's not "overrated".
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Overrated...how? Not by numbers obviously..and not by Super Bowls. He may never be Montana but he's not "overrated".
            I think Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana was.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
              I think Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana was.
              Eh, that's debatable..I don't think anyone is greater than Montana, but that's just me.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                I think Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana was.
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Eh, that's debatable..I don't think anyone is greater than Montana, but that's just me.
                Ehhh. Clutch wise yeah but it's not like he didn't have people around him. I don't even know who the WRs and RBs were when the pats won SBs.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                  Ehhh. Clutch wise yeah but it's not like he didn't have people around him. I don't even know who the WRs and RBs were when the pats won SBs.
                  True, but Tom Brady now has great offensive weapons. Even back in '07 with Moss.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    True, but Tom Brady now has great offensive weapons. Even back in '07 with Moss.
                    Brady has been good no matter what options he's had on offense. From Reche Caldwell to Wes Welker; Brady has remained steady.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Brady has been good no matter what options he's had on offense. From Reche Caldwell to Wes Welker; Brady has remained steady.
                      Yes.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Brady has been good no matter what options he's had on offense. From Reche Caldwell to Wes Welker; Brady has remained steady.
                        Yes and no. Tom Brady of 01-03-04 is not the Tom Brady of today... Back then he was more of a steady game manager who made clutch first down pickups... Remember it was marching them down to field goal range and Vinatieri winning the game time and time again. The record-setting barn-burner Brady didn't come until later.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

                        "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                          Yes and no. Tom Brady of 01-03-04 is not the Tom Brady of today... Back then he was more of a steady game manager who made clutch first down pickups... Remember it was marching them down to field goal range and Vinatieri winning the game time and time again. The record-setting barn-burner Brady didn't come until later.
                          Hence "steady". Brady's never been bad, was my point. No matter who he's had to throw to.

                          That 2006 season of his was amazing. He took scraps to the AFC championship game.
                          Last edited by Flip Empty; 03-12-2013, 09:01 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X