Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach says Cards don't need a qb? Really??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should go talk on the Arizona MB about this

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Eventually he'll just have an emotional breakdown and make an *** of himself with a final ranting post.
      Either that or just fall in line! When in Rome . . . .

Comment

Stanton was great at MSU. (my daughter's alma mater)
        He's has excelled every time he's had the chance. When we knocked out Sean Hill vs. Detroit a few years ago, Stanton lit up our secondary and almost pulled out a come from behind win.
        The kid can play. He will be the man in Zona.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Stanton was great at MSU. (my daughter's alma mater)
          He's has excelled every time he's had the chance. When we knocked out Sean Hill vs. Detroit a few years ago, Stanton lit up our secondary and almost pulled out a come from behind win.
          The kid can play. He will be the man in Zona.
          My older brother was a big fan of Stanton in school too. Still speaks highly of the guy till this day. I always wondered why he never got a legitimate shot.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
            My older brother was a big fan of Stanton in school too. Still speaks highly of the guy till this day. I always wondered why he never got a legitimate shot.
            Looks like he's getting one now.
            Zona's big problems are on the O line. Thats's what they need to address.

Comment

We didnt in 90 and won the Super Bowl. We won with two average qbs. So all the cards need is two legendary coaches, a great defense a physically dominating run game, and an elite special teams unit. "Good luck" voice of bad guy in movie taken

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                We didnt in 90 and won the Super Bowl. We won with two average qbs. So all the cards need is two legendary coaches, a great defense a physically dominating run game, and an elite special teams unit. "Good luck" voice of bad guy in movie taken
                They have the defense and some nice pieces on offense. A good o-line and an adequate quarterback should get them near .500

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  You're calling Phil Simms an "average QB"?
                  What...Are you nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Can you really believe anything a coach or GM says about personnel needs this time of the year?
                    Exactly.. now this I believe is a smokescreen.
                    2017 Draft Wishlist:
                    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

If I was a b**** than i probably would but i'm not bred like that buddy! Just thought a message board meant I could post what I want if you dont like my post dont comment

Comment

Uhhh no this is the message board section that you can talk smack about other teams with different fans so I'm on my favorite team's message board talkin s**t about the Cards....

Comment

Working...
                        X