Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach says Cards don't need a qb? Really??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach says Cards don't need a qb? Really??????

I dont know if this guy is delusional or what, but you have Drew Stanton, John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, and Brian Hoyer.....where's the starter? And another thing I don't get is the fact that you have one of the best if not the best wide receiver on your team and he actually thinks that one of these guys will compliment him? The Cards won't get nowhere near the playoffs until they address the qb position because Stanton is backup at best

No offense, but who cares about the Cards?

Comment

I dont i just dont like stupidity its irritating

Comment

Cards take Geno Smith.. if he's there

Comment

Bruce Arians said they weren't interested in taking a qb because he already has his starter in Stanton, unless he was bluffing.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsSB23 View Post
            I dont i just dont like stupidity its irritating
            Yet you hang out on this MB? You are a masochist!

Comment

I'm hoping teams go QB crazy this year. I'm talking Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, EJ Manuel, Ryan Nassib, Mike Glennon....all going before the Giants pick in the first 2 rounds.

I'm not buying the Cardinals are not in the hunt for a QB.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I encourage this coach to rewatch the 2012 Jets/Cardinals game and make that statement again without breaking out in laughter.

Comment

Good point!

Comment

He could be bluffing but if he's not I feel so sorry for Larry Fitzgerald....all that talent bottled up waiting to be released with no help from his qb

Comment

Stanton could be fairly decent. O-line is a bigger problem for them this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsSB23 View Post
                        I dont know if this guy is delusional or what, but you have Drew Stanton, John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, and Brian Hoyer.....where's the starter? And another thing I don't get is the fact that you have one of the best if not the best wide receiver on your team and he actually thinks that one of these guys will compliment him? The Cards won't get nowhere near the playoffs until they address the qb position because Stanton is backup at best
                        The coach is right. Drew Stanton can flat play. He will be the surprise of the NFL next season.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          The coach is right. Drew Stanton can flat play. He will be the surprise of the NFL next season.
                          haha

Comment

Can you really believe anything a coach or GM says about personnel needs this time of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              Yet you hang out on this MB? You are a masochist!
                              Eventually he'll just have an emotional breakdown and make an *** of himself with a final ranting post.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X