Romo the Great

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    the man got his money and now on to the postseasons!!!!!!!!

maybe?

This was one of the happiest days for me...another 6 years of captain CHOKE

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
      This was one of the happiest days for me...another 6 years of captain CHOKE
      i think lil eli choked more than Romo did last yr

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
        i think lil eli choked more than Romo did last yr
        Like any other player, Eli may not play well at times, but he is generally at his best in the big spots. He is not a choker.

Romo seems to be at his worst in big spots. He is a choker.
        Last edited by TCHOF; 04-03-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Bottom line is one of them have a ton of road playoff victories, Two SB wins with perfect last minute drives in both games and two SB MVPs to got with it. The other has a total of 1 playoff win since he has been a Cowboy. No comparison IMO
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Meh... but does Eli have awesome commercials like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84QBn9BGro

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post

Put both Mannings together and they tend to make some funny stuff...

And of course, football cops:

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Eli did not have the luxury of vacationing to Cabo with a starlet in the middle of the playoffs either. We know where Romo's real commitment and priorities lie, it's not football for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                  Eli did not have the luxury of vacationing to Cabo with a starlet in the middle of the playoffs either. We know where Romo's real commitment and priorities lie, it's not football for sure.
                  I disagree... he's VERY committed to football. He's just not very good at it.

Seriously though, it seems like the more he's become a student of the game the worse he's gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Put both Mannings together and they tend to make some funny stuff...
                    That's not fair! Everyone knows 2 Mannings is better than 1 Romo! Doesn't count!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      Like any other player, Eli may not play well at times, but he is generally at his best in the big spots. He is not a choker.

Romo seems to be at his worst in big spots. He is a choker.
                      Eli is basically the exact opposite of Romo. When everyone says he should lose, he plays like Tom Brady. When everyone is actually on his side, he plays like Brady Quinn...

Honestly, if Eli and Tony were on the same team, and you had a coach who knew the strengths of each and at which points the play well, you'd basically have an unbeatable team.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Doesn't count!
                        Kinda like Phil Costa

Comment

You gotta love this. Dallas Cowboys fans now think that since the romosexual has been paid money that he will stop choking. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I love it how they keep harping on his stats and "Eli choked more than Romo did last year." Hahahahahaha. Yeah, for the second season in a row, Dallas lost the division on the very last game of the season and got knocked out of the playoffs but "Eli chokes more than Romo."

This is so great. We now have a guarantee that Dallas Cowboys will not win SuperBowl for some time now because Tony Romo will continue to be their QB. That extra cash JR gave to JJ in order to keep Romo there was brilliant. This may be JR's best pre season move yet.

Comment

I disagree... he's VERY committed to football. He's just not very good at it.

Seriously though, it seems like the more he's become a student of the game the worse he's gotten.
                            At least, he is improving in golf? Romo got it all covered. Six more years of just chillin' in Dallas, cruise at an 8-8 record every year and then on to playing golf.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                              At least, he is improving in golf? Romo got it all covered. Six more years of just chillin' in Dallas, cruise at an 8-8 record every year and then on to playing golf.

Plus his wife is hot

Comment

Plus his wife is hot
                                . . . and he has a mental catalogue that includes Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood!

Comment

Working...
                                X