Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romo the Great

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Romo isn't tied down, he can use his status for personal gain. Eli married his college girlfriend.

    I can't believe I'm discussing this crap.
    Isn't tied down? He's married with a kid.

    Comment


    • #62
      I forgot he married, actually. But my point was that he hasn't been in the same relationship for his entire career like Eli has. He's done the rounds.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        I forgot he married, actually. But my point was that he hasn't been in the same relationship for his entire career like Eli has. He's done the rounds.
        aint nothing wrong with that

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          I forgot he married, actually. But my point was that he hasn't been in the same relationship for his entire career like Eli has. He's done the rounds.
          Fill out his black book is probably more productive than anything he has done on the field.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            . . . and he has a mental catalogue that includes Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood!
            Ahh the spank bank. For those times when sex becomes tedious.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by NYCDBS View Post
              I've got to disagree with you there. While Eli's wife may be attractive Tony's women are on another level. It certainly isn't a "wash" Eli may put it together better on the field but off of it Romo is a champ at chasing skirts... Quite frankly I kind of like it this way hahaha.
              Chasing skirts all the way to Cabo, instead of concentrating chasing the Super Bowl. I think the fact that Jerry Jones gave his tickets to the players for the NFC Championship before the game was even played misled Romo. He thought he did not have to play and he just needed to show up for the NFC Championship. LOL!

              Comment


              • #67
                Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                  Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.
                  cant wait to watch him win the opener against a g's team that wont squeak out a win with the aid of a pinkie this time.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                    Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.
                    Like last year?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                      Like last year?
                      No, like he always does at his home turf against the Giants.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                        No, like he always does at his home turf against the Giants.
                        The Giants have our number at our stadium, but I wouldn't say that Romo 'chokes' at the home stadium against New York. He's had two games with ugly stats but ultimately he either played well or got out of the way and gave his offense the best opportunity to win in the final moments in the 3 games he finished.

                        1. 2009-- Cowboys drive the field with the ground game and score a td to take the lead with roughly 1-2 minutes remaining in the 4th.
                        2. 2010-- Romo knocked out early, looked good up until that point.
                        3. 2011-- 350 ish yards and 4 TDs. Missed Austin/Austin lost ball in lights, but drove the Cowboys back down the field in under a minute to put team in FG position-- first FG is good, JPP blocked the 2nd attempt.
                        4. 2012-- Pinky on the line

                        But I mean, hell, he could choke in the home opener. He's got it in him.
                        Last edited by Ntegrase96; 04-19-2013, 11:45 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                          The Giants have our number at our stadium, but I wouldn't say that Romo 'chokes' at the home stadium against New York. He's had two games with ugly stats but ultimately he either played well or got out of the way and gave his offense the best opportunity to win in the final moments in the 3 games he finished.

                          1. 2009-- Cowboys drive the field with the ground game and score a td to take the lead with roughly 1-2 minutes remaining in the 4th.
                          2. 2010-- Romo knocked out early, looked good up until that point.
                          3. 2011-- 350 ish yards and 4 TDs. Missed Austin/Austin lost ball in lights, but drove the Cowboys back down the field in under a minute to put team in FG position-- first FG is good, JPP blocked the 2nd attempt.
                          4. 2012-- Pinky on the line

                          But I mean, hell, he could choke in the home opener. He's got it in him.
                          Thanks for that wide open miss in 2011. That was good enough for us to squeak by in the playoffs, make a run for the Super Bowl and ultimately win it all.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                            Thanks for that wide open miss in 2011. That was good enough for us to squeak by in the playoffs, make a run for the Super Bowl and ultimately win it all.
                            No problem. We thought you guys could use some help pulling your heads out of your butts.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              No problem. We thought you guys could use some help pulling your heads out of your butts.
                              Please don't be offended we don't plan to return the favor. You can choke anytime and as often as you want.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                                Please don't be offended we don't plan to return the favor. You can choke anytime and as often as you want.

                                Woah, woah, woah...! We can't choke if we suck to begin with.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X