X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProfessorCrue
    started a topic Romo the Great

Romo the Great

the man got his money and now on to the postseasons!!!!!!!!

maybe?

• AllHailEli
    replied
    Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Woah, woah, woah...! We can't choke if we suck to begin with.
    Or in Jerry Jones words, Romo needs to spend Peyton-like time and dedication.

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Romo came within a finger of a sweep last season

Leave a comment:

• Ntegrase96
    replied
    Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Please don't be offended we don't plan to return the favor. You can choke anytime and as often as you want.

Woah, woah, woah...! We can't choke if we suck to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• AllHailEli
    replied
    No problem. We thought you guys could use some help pulling your heads out of your butts.
    Please don't be offended we don't plan to return the favor. You can choke anytime and as often as you want.

Leave a comment:

• Ntegrase96
    replied
    Thanks for that wide open miss in 2011. That was good enough for us to squeak by in the playoffs, make a run for the Super Bowl and ultimately win it all.
    No problem. We thought you guys could use some help pulling your heads out of your butts.

Leave a comment:

• AllHailEli
    replied
    The Giants have our number at our stadium, but I wouldn't say that Romo 'chokes' at the home stadium against New York. He's had two games with ugly stats but ultimately he either played well or got out of the way and gave his offense the best opportunity to win in the final moments in the 3 games he finished.

1. 2009-- Cowboys drive the field with the ground game and score a td to take the lead with roughly 1-2 minutes remaining in the 4th.
    2. 2010-- Romo knocked out early, looked good up until that point.
    3. 2011-- 350 ish yards and 4 TDs. Missed Austin/Austin lost ball in lights, but drove the Cowboys back down the field in under a minute to put team in FG position-- first FG is good, JPP blocked the 2nd attempt.
    4. 2012-- Pinky on the line

But I mean, hell, he could choke in the home opener. He's got it in him.
    Thanks for that wide open miss in 2011. That was good enough for us to squeak by in the playoffs, make a run for the Super Bowl and ultimately win it all.

Leave a comment:

• Ntegrase96
    replied
    No, like he always does at his home turf against the Giants.
    The Giants have our number at our stadium, but I wouldn't say that Romo 'chokes' at the home stadium against New York. He's had two games with ugly stats but ultimately he either played well or got out of the way and gave his offense the best opportunity to win in the final moments in the 3 games he finished.

1. 2009-- Cowboys drive the field with the ground game and score a td to take the lead with roughly 1-2 minutes remaining in the 4th.
    2. 2010-- Romo knocked out early, looked good up until that point.
    3. 2011-- 350 ish yards and 4 TDs. Missed Austin/Austin lost ball in lights, but drove the Cowboys back down the field in under a minute to put team in FG position-- first FG is good, JPP blocked the 2nd attempt.
    4. 2012-- Pinky on the line

But I mean, hell, he could choke in the home opener. He's got it in him.
    Last edited by Ntegrase96; 04-19-2013, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AllHailEli
    replied
    Like last year?
    No, like he always does at his home turf against the Giants.

Leave a comment:

• Ntegrase96
    replied
    Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.
    Like last year?

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorCrue
    replied
    Can't wait to see the newly minted $108m man choke in the first game of the season.
    cant wait to watch him win the opener against a g's team that wont squeak out a win with the aid of a pinkie this time.

Leave a comment:

• AllHailEli
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AllHailEli
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCDBS View Post
    I've got to disagree with you there. While Eli's wife may be attractive Tony's women are on another level. It certainly isn't a "wash" Eli may put it together better on the field but off of it Romo is a champ at chasing skirts... Quite frankly I kind of like it this way hahaha.
    Chasing skirts all the way to Cabo, instead of concentrating chasing the Super Bowl. I think the fact that Jerry Jones gave his tickets to the players for the NFC Championship before the game was even played misled Romo. He thought he did not have to play and he just needed to show up for the NFC Championship. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Hessian
    replied
    Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    . . . and he has a mental catalogue that includes Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood!
    Ahh the spank bank. For those times when sex becomes tedious.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlooded1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I forgot he married, actually. But my point was that he hasn't been in the same relationship for his entire career like Eli has. He's done the rounds.
    Fill out his black book is probably more productive than anything he has done on the field.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X