X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Morrison
    started a topic SEXY REXY!

SEXY REXY!

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>

• miked1958
    replied
    Re: SEXY REXY!

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>[/quote]

If he had been stupid enough to try throwing down with Brandon Jacobs...sexy rexy would have ended up in a very not too sexy coma!!!
    Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.[/quote]
    Well I am glad that Jacobs was smart enough to not let Ryan to bait him into taking a swing at him. Had Jacobs fallen for it Ryan would have won the game in a small way because the league would have prob suspended him for Dallas game

Leave a comment:

• jints10
    replied

it should be cryin Ryan

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</p>[/quote]

If he had been stupid enough to try throwing down with Brandon Jacobs...sexy rexy would have ended up in a very not too sexy coma!!!
    Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.[/quote]

Lucky for Rex he's all bark and no bite.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue58
    replied

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>[/quote]

Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X