Gronk being Gronk? what a joke!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gronk being Gronk? what a joke!!

We all know what a **** head he can be off the field, but this is just no class!! http://nflspinzone.com/2017/06/26/ne...d-ortiz-roast/

You're offended by something someone said during a roast?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
      You're offended by something someone said during a roast?
      I am not "offended"!! just making a comment re: what an a a*hole gronk can be! even for a roast , that is really classless!

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
        I am not "offended"!! just making a comment re: what an a a*hole gronk can be! even for a roast , that is really classless!

Huh???
        That Gronk roast was some funny *** ****. I laughed my *** off.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

We all know what a **** head he can be off the field, but this is just no class!! http://nflspinzone.com/2017/06/26/ne...d-ortiz-roast/
          Just to be clear: there were teams of writers working on every non-comedians jokes*. They started assigning those jokes, and took the most over the top jokes and gave them to the most over the top personality.

Or did you think Gronk was staying up late coming up with zingers?

*There's a clip of Betty White at a roast...she looks at a joke and asks if she really had to say it out loud.
          eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Roasts typically aren't very classy

Comment

every roast i've ever watched has had much worse things being said than this

Comment

Sounds like he has been in Boston too long... lol

Comment

LOL! I guess I need to get out more! i do not usually watch the roasts!

Comment

HOLY CRAP! now, I said I have not seen roasts that often, but WOW! I just watched a few on you tube, I stand corrected! I used to watch he dean martin roast's! my god they have changed!!! Guess Gronk WAS just being Gronk!! these are not my father's roast's anymore! how does Lisa Lampanelli get away with what she say's!!LOL!

Comment

HOLY CRAP! now, I said I have not seen roasts that often, but WOW! I just watched a few on you tube, I stand corrected! I used to watch he dean martin roast's! my god they have changed!!! Guess Gronk WAS just being Gronk!! these are not my father's roast's anymore! how does Lisa Lampanelli get away with what she say's!!LOL!
                      Gronk is not just being Gronk... this is a roast just being a roast... nothing out of the norm here.

Comment

Working...
                      X