What Would You Re-name the Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Re-name the Giants?

To see what I re-named the Giants, watch the short video: https://youtu.be/Y-ngt9hD2m4
    If you want to see what I re-named ALL the teams, watch this long video: https://youtu.be/3y_yF_a2BnI

nice vids lol

Comment

I would keep the Giants part. But, Newsflash. 1975 done left over 42 seasons ago.
      Call them what they truly are. The New Jersey Giants. I bet President Trump would like this.
      1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Originally posted by flamethrower View Post
        I would keep the Giants part. But, Newsflash. 1975 done left over 42 seasons ago.
        Call them what they truly are. The New Jersey Giants. I bet President Trump would like this.
        I agree. Every team should be renamed for the actual city in which they play not the market they represent.

I am so tired of the Foxboro Patriots, Arlington Cowboys and Santa Clara 49ers pretending they are something they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I agree. Every team should be renamed for the actual city in which they play not the market they represent.

I am so tired of the Foxboro Patriots, Arlington Cowboys and Santa Clara 49ers pretending they are something they are not.
          You forgot the New Jersey Jets, Orchard Park Bills, Landover Redskins The Cowboys last game in Dallas was during the 1971 season.
          The Giants got kicked out of New York City by the mayor when they announced in 71 they were building a stadium in New Jersey. 75 season were allowed to play in Shea Stadium. The name of out nation ain't the United Metro Areas of America. It's the United States of America. And, before you argue about land. Funny how the Yankees, Mets, and Nets all found land in New York City to build brand new stadiums. Last Giants home game in New York was 1975. Phill Simms, Lawrence Taylor never played a game in New York. In fact had the NFL not expanded to 32 teams, and make every team play every team in the other conference 2 times in 8 years. The Giants probably still would not have ever played a game in New York State.
          Santa Clara 49ers are not even in the San Francisco Metro area. That destroys the Metro argument.
          Patriots rep the entire New England area.
          Bills left Buffalo for Orchard park in 70.
          Jets abandoned New York for New Jersey after 1982 season
          Landover Redskins left Washington DC after 95 season. DC has said that as long as you named Redskins. Don't think of returning.

1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

I don't agree with you but it's fine. What do you when a team moves away but not far enough to lose its fans? The Giants played in NY for the better part of fifty years, I just don't see them changing the name. Plus, I like New York Football Giants, it's catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              I don't agree with you but it's fine. What do you when a team moves away but not far enough to lose its fans? The Giants played in NY for the better part of fifty years, I just don't see them changing the name. Plus, I like New York Football Giants, it's catchy.
              The New York Football Moreheads.

I like it.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Royals, Knights,Kings, Blues,
                Mohicans

Comment

The Blues Brothers

Comment

The New York Football Disproportionately Taller Unisexuals as to appease the PC Millennials that are invading this country.
                    Sad Sad Sad

Comment

pizza slices, warm pretzels

Comment

Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                        pizza slices, warm pretzels
                        Cold beers, Cheesey Nachos
                        Sad Sad Sad

Comment

The New York Trash

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Cold beers, Cheesey Nachos
                            those arent ny centric as much as my ideas are

Comment

Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post

those arent ny centric as much as my ideas are
                              Chestnuts and a door slammed in your face, then.

Comment

Working...
                              X