• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

then?
    oh darn, gee whiz! that just destroys everything ! .....nope

Comment

I got it you do a hole 180 on the giants name. The New York Dwarfs or Gnomes.

Comment

he New Jersey Giants. I bet President Trump would like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I agree. Every team should be renamed for the actual city in which they play not the market they represent.

I am so tired of the Foxboro Patriots, Arlington Cowboys and Santa Clara 49ers pretending they are something they are not.
          I think since they are businesses, they are also in the league under their current names. But the NY Giants started in NY, was it shae stadium, Polo Grounds before that... so we ARE THE NY GIANTS!!!!! don't like it.. go root for the Cleveland Browns then

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post

I think since they are businesses, they are also in the league under their current names. But the NY Giants started in NY, was it shae stadium, Polo Grounds before that... so we ARE THE NY GIANTS!!!!! don't like it.. go root for the Cleveland Browns then
            Are you forgetting Yankee Stadium? ......... For almost 20 years.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Are you forgetting Yankee Stadium? ......... For almost 20 years.
              sorry Bro. I wasn't alive then but I tried to educate myself as best as possible

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post

sorry Bro. I wasn't alive then but I tried to educate myself as best as possible
                I only knew them in Yankee Stadium (my first year as a Giants fan was 1967) until they started the refab of Yankee Stadium in 1973, I saw them play Dallas at Yale Bowl (yes they played almost two seasons there) and then one year at Shea before Giants Stadium opened.

So for almost 3 years they were without a stadium....and it showed.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I've been a fan for 28 or 29 years now.

Comment

Working...
                  X