Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Team Will Win the NFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Team Will Win the NFC East?

    I don't see a clear front-runner at all.

    The Cowboys maybe, but the defense took a step backwards. Can Dak repeat his first year performance? We'll see.

    Giants are always tough, and the new receivers make them more dangerous. Solid D. O-Line is the Achilles heel

    Redskins have improved across the ball and have been in the hunt the last 2 seasons. Can they do it again?

    Eagles signed some good offensive players, but lost a few stalwarts on D. Can Wentz improve under center, or will he buckle?


    I think the NFC East division winner will be crowned in Week 17

  • #2
    been seeing on espn that taco charlton sucks. told ya'all

    Comment


    • #3
      Probably the Cowgirls again. Nobody can handle their o-line except for the Giants and they only play twice.

      Comment


      • #4
        Way too early to say. You have to give the Cowboys there due till someone knocks then off the mountain.

        As for the other 3 it's all up in the air. Tons of positives but also each of them has a glaring weak spot that could derail theirs seasons.
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Way too early to say. You have to give the Cowboys there due till someone knocks then off the mountain.

          As for the other 3 it's all up in the air. Tons of positives but also each of them has a glaring weak spot that could derail theirs seasons.
          On paper probably the best decision in the NFL.
          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think it will be a lot closer than last year. And it will probably come down to who has the least injuries to important players.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
              I think it will be a lot closer than last year. And it will probably come down to who has the least injuries to important players.
              Yep that will be key. If the Giant's can get through all those tough west coast trips and playing the 4 teams coming by off byes and still be in the race for the East they get their 3 Rivals in Home Games at the end of year
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TEM View Post

                On paper probably the best decision in the NFL.
                taco schmako! lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

                  taco schmako! lol
                  I think Dallas will have a good Offense, We will as well. I see Dallas having a lackluster pass rush. Their week secondary is going to get hammered because of it. Last year they could get away with it . Their secondary was not great but could play. This year Dallas has no idea what the have behind their LBs. You say 40 that secondary my be the one to give it up.
                  Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'll rule the Cowboys out since they won last year and in recent years it's been hard for any team to repeat as division winners. So, it'll likely be a fight between the Giants, Eagles and Skins.
                    One of these teams is not like the others

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll say the Giants. They have the defense and it's done nothing but get better. They look on paper like they've improved their offense but need 3 things to happen there:
                      - Their line must play solid and Eli needs to look like an all pro ... cut out the ints and throw accurately. They also need a good running game.

                      Philthy has to show me, they look good on paper.

                      Washington's will be good but I can't call them a powerhouse. Their D needs to step up.

                      Dallas has a lot of defensive questions. How many games does Zeke get suspended for? Without Zeke Dallas' offense is not near as potent.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                        Probably the Cowgirls again. Nobody can handle their o-line except for the Giants and they only play twice.
                        I don't know about that. The cowboys will take step back and will not be nearly as good as it was the last couple of years. We all saw, when faced with pressure, Dak's throws are like floating guano from a monkeys cage in the bronx zoo. I'm certain that he will be exposed as a 4th round qb that got lucky last year.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

                          I don't know about that. The cowboys will take step back and will not be nearly as good as it was the last couple of years. We all saw, when faced with pressure, Dak's throws are like floating guano from a monkeys cage in the bronx zoo. I'm certain that he will be exposed as a 4th round qb that got lucky last year.
                          They will certainly not win 13 games but Dak can play and he's only going to get better.
                          A case can be made for any of the 4 teams in this division. It's going to be a grind regardless of who emerges. We have to be considered the front runner at this point though.
                          Some folks don't get how huge the Marshall signing was. It's going to make us formidable in the red zone.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If their key players stay healthy, then Giants got this division wrapped up this year. If not then it will be the Cowgirls repeating with the Giants in the Wildcard. I just don't see the Skins and Eagles winning anything right now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wavy300 View Post
                              If their key players stay healthy, then Giants got this division wrapped up this year. If not then it will be the Cowgirls repeating with the Giants in the Wildcard. I just don't see the Skins and Eagles winning anything right now.
                              You don't see the Eagles being a factor? I do. They brought in some outstanding WR's and Blount is a winner.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X