No announcement yet.

Which Team Will Win the NFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just the red zone but all over the field. Not many dbs can physically matchup against him. He has the size, speed and height to win those 1-1 battles against smaller dbs. Those quick slants to Marshall will work even when teams are ready for them.
    Our offense will improve by leaps and bounds next hear because of Marshall and we finally have NFL caliber TEs. Ellison will be a huge help for Flowers. Weakest link will get help and Eli will have plenty of time to find Odell, shep, Marshall, engrams, or Perkins.

Our 2 TEs will be difficult to game plan against. Teams won't know if we are going to pass or run and can keep em guessing to get favorable mashups.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      Not just the red zone but all over the field. Not many dbs can physically matchup against him. He has the size, speed and height to win those 1-1 battles against smaller dbs. Those quick slants to Marshall will work even when teams are ready for them.
      Our offense will improve by leaps and bounds next hear because of Marshall and we finally have NFL caliber TEs. Ellison will be a huge help for Flowers. Weakest link will get help and Eli will have plenty of time to find Odell, shep, Marshall, engrams, or Perkins.

Our 2 TEs will be difficult to game plan against. Teams won't know if we are going to pass or run and can keep em guessing to get favorable mashups.
      Well lets keep the rose colored glasses in the case for a while.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Terrelle Pryor and Josh Doctson are having really strong camps. Barring injury, the Skins could be tough this year. Lots of depth across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsLifer View Post
          Terrelle Pryor and Josh Doctson are having really strong camps. Barring injury, the Skins could be tough this year. Lots of depth across the board.
          Jordon Reed is a problem. I guess they can't figure out what's wrong with him.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Jordon Reed is a problem. I guess they can't figure out what's wrong with him.
            I heard it was a chronic toe issue. Did something else happen to him?
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Sprained big toe. Nobody seems too concerned right now. But he's always prone to some kind of injury.

Comment

This division is tough. It is honestly too close to call IMO. Is it OK for me to say that I don't know?
                sigpic

Comment

The team with the most amount of wins
                  The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    The team with the most amount of wins
                    Captain Obvious in da house!

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsLifer View Post

Captain Obvious in da house!
                      And it wont be the Skins