Taco Schmacko!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Schmacko!

Taco Charlton not good enough according to Dallas own Defensive Coordinator. Is it too early to call him a bust?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...nt-good-enough

to all of us that siad before the draft tacko schmaco...or please "no taco"... we get a big pat on the back lol

to those of you that argued with us....

you can say thank you now to the rest of us... and mot importantly

a big Thank you to the cowboys for wasting thier number one draft pick! :0

sO copy n paste Giants fans>>>>>

BIG THANK YOU DALLAS!

he he he

"Too early to call him a bust?"

Eh ... yes

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      "Too early to call him a bust?"

Eh ... yes
      lol...... sure is fun though!

Comment

they're really hurting at DE

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
          Taco Charlton not good enough according to Dallas own Defensive Coordinator. Is it too early to call him a bust?

to all of us that siad before the draft tacko schmaco...or please "no taco"... we get a big pat on the back lol

BIG THANK YOU DALLAS!

he he he
          How old are u?? I'm asking because you're calling someone a bust after 1 preseason game...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post

How old are u?? I'm asking because you're calling someone a bust after 1 preseason game...
            he was manhandled all preseason... they were talking about on espn... he sucked in the first pre-season game.... scouts doubted he would translate to the nfl... some fans were touting him as good first round prospect on this board.... i said he was a second rounder at best, based on my own film evaluation.... he may yet develop...but lets face facts...the dude is not what dallas wanted in their first round pick, by all accounts.... Their own Defensive coordinator just basically said so... I'm Probably older than you but who cares?....how old I am has nothing to do with how true the facts are....

THANK YOU DALLAS!

Comment

he was manhandled all preseason... they were talking about on espn... he sucked in the first pre-season game.... scouts doubted he would translate to the nfl... some fans were touting him as good first round prospect on this board.... i said he was a second rounder at best, based on my own film evaluation.... he may yet develop...but lets face facts...the dude is not what dallas wanted in their first round pick, by all accounts.... Their own Defensive coordinator just basically said so... I'm Probably older than you but who cares?....how old I am has nothing to do with how true the facts are....

THANK YOU DALLAS!
              Before the draft, Bill Polian was on ESPN and said that a DE has virtually no chance of being an elite edge rusher in the NFL if he runs 4.8 or slower in the 40. He was adamant.

Charlton ran a 4.9+ I believe....

Comment

BIG THANK YOU DALLAS!

he he he
                How much do u know about rod maranelli? Honest question.

This is how he coaches. He did the exact same thing to D ware, constantly saying not good enough. This is him making a player dig deeper. Its been his style of coaching since before he was at dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post

This is how he coaches. He did the exact same thing to D ware, constantly saying not good enough. This is him making a player dig deeper. Its been his style of coaching since before he was at dallas.
                  i admit i know nothing of rod marinelli, or his teaching style. i actually think taco will be a really good run defender and has a good first step at times in pass rushing. he is big and with an nfl training program could get stronger and quicker. he may develop a good bull rush or some moves/technique. He has potential. I was way more impressed with derek barnett and tak mckinley as of draft day though. they both showed nfl type speed/quickness in their game from what i saw. i know they were both gone before Dallas picked, but i thought taco was a big reach at 28. i could be wrong. We shall see. It's fun to have some fun with the dallas fans though and I'm glad taco isn't a Giant. This board would be going nuts right now complaining about JR and the front office if he were.

They got a couple corners in the draft that could do some damage. Lewis and Awuzie. Switzer was one of my picks as an under the radar guy that i liked a lot. They had a decent draft overall. But taco in that spot , so far, appears to have possibly been a mistake. Only time will tell of course. For now though, us Giants fans get to have a little fun.
                  Last edited by bigpoppy; 08-05-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

McAdoo said the same about Eli last season

Comment

i admit i know nothing of rod marinelli, or his teaching style. i actually think taco will be a really good run defender and has a good first step at times in pass rushing. he is big and with an nfl training program could get stronger and quicker. he may develop a good bull rush or some moves/technique. He has potential. I was way more impressed with derek barnett and tak mckinley as of draft day though. they both showed nfl type speed/quickness in their game from what i saw. i know they were both gone before Dallas picked, but i thought taco was a big reach at 28. i could be wrong. We shall see. It's fun to have some fun with the dallas fans though and I'm glad taco isn't a Giant. This board would be going nuts right now complaining about JR and the front office if he were.

They got a couple corners in the draft that could do some damage. Lewis and Awuzie. Switzer was one of my picks as an under the radar guy that i liked a lot. They had a decent draft overall. But taco in that spot , so far, appears to have possibly been a mistake. Only time will tell of course. For now though, us Giants fans get to have a little fun.
                      Smack Talk defined

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

Smack Talk defined
                        There is not one personal insult in the thread made by me. So, uh, No. If you are irritated by this discussion, that is on you. The rest of us understand the playful nature of being fans and teasing each other playfully. now back to our regularly scheduled program. Schmacko Taco!

Comment

Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post

It is a coaching tactic used by many. It plays in keeping the players motivated to do better no matter how good they are.
                          sigpic

Comment

There is not one personal insult in the thread made by me. So, uh, No. If you are irritated by this discussion, that is on you. The rest of us understand the playful nature of being fans and teasing each other playfully. now back to our regularly scheduled program. Schmacko Taco!
                            Not irritated, actually a backhand compliment. When I'm irritated there is usually no question about it.

As you can deduct from the highlighted portions of your post I quoted I showed you posted from a position of incomplete info (not aware of Marinelli coaching style to motivate the rookie to step up more) and reinforced the purpose for the Smack Talk Board here (fun and stirring the pot).

So, as you posted and I quoted you these are 2 characteristics of The Smack Talk Board:

1. People posting **** on something they are not fully aware of

2. It is all in fun here

I might add a couple of other insights ... my short post said nothing of personal insults nor did I claim or respond like that was the case and also posting an opinion piece from NFL.com is hardly news but I think most of the opinion on your post pretty much echoed this (way to early to call Charlton a bust).

Obviously the Cows drafted to a need and didn't really get the guy they wanted at #28 (McKinley). As a Cowboy fan I was not enamored by the pick. I will admit the 'Boys are weak at drafting defensive talent although they generally have a good scheme.

Comment

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...rst-round-good

we aren't the only ones questioning whether taco was a first rounder....................... see above

PS at least he didn't get suspended or arrested....yet lol >>>
                              https://thelandryhat.com/2017/08/04/...ons-must-stop/
                              Last edited by bigpoppy; 08-05-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X