Taco Schmacko!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

You don't know Marinelli. That is obvious. As stated earlier he used the same phrase with DeMarcus Ware, a soon to be HOF'er.

At #28 did you expect an instant star? Do you hang onto everything you read? Do you ever give up or are you convinced Charlton is washed up? What does he(Marinelli) sound like when he is being "straight forward"?

Pretty good that you can read something and get Marinelli's intent out of an article/couple of quotes.
    carnac0808.jpg

​​​​​​​ Do you think Eli is no longer good enough?

We shall see, now that he has more weapons. If his numbers aren't great this season, I'd be concerned

Comment

The Ugly

"More concerning than the secondary has to be the lack of pass rush generated by first round selection TACO SCHMAKO. Facing a Cardinals offensive line that has allowed 65 sacks in two years, SCHMAKO could not sniff the opposing quarterback. Not only were there no sacks, there wasnít even a pressure or tackle credited to him.

SCHMAKO did play well against the run but he was not drafted in the first round to be a run stopper. Given that the Cowboys are dealing with multiple suspensions across the defensive line, SCHMAKO'S progress needs to hit hyper speed.
      NEXT: Is Darren McFadden on his way out of Dallas?
      Itís one thing to look human in practice when facing Tyron Smith and Laíel Collins on the daily. Itís another to lay an egg against average opposing offensive tackles. There is still plenty of time in camp for SCHMAKO to improve but this was not first impression this team was hoping to see."

https://thelandryhat.com/2017/08/06/...good-bad-ugly/

Comment

Cherry picking?

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
          i tell ya who looks awesome though... jaylon smith.... put that guy in pass(speed) rush if you ask me

even if he is only at 90% of what he once was he appears to be awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgrIea_d08

regarding Jaylon Smith:

"Eberflus said he is starting to envision different roles for Smith in the Cowboys' defense. He is on a number of special-teams units as well."
          http://www.espn.com/blog/nfceast/pos...to-game-action

So, potentially, possibly, a half healed Jaylon Smith could be used to sub in to replace someone on third down to rush the QB. Who would he sub in for? Who is dallas weakest pass rusher right now? Well, If Taco on third downs, isn't up to the task to rush the passer yet, it could be smith in for taco.... It is possible. It's not inconceivable. Sounds crazy but dallas may be better off. Fascinating.

Comment

regarding Jaylon Smith:

"Eberflus said he is starting to envision different roles for Smith in the Cowboys' defense. He is on a number of special-teams units as well."
            http://www.espn.com/blog/nfceast/pos...to-game-action

So, potentially, possibly, a half healed Jaylon Smith could be used to sub in to replace someone on third down to rush the QB. Who would he sub in for? Who is dallas weakest pass rusher right now? Well, If Taco on third downs, isn't up to the task to rush the passer yet, it could be smith in for taco.... It is possible. It's not inconceivable. Sounds crazy but dallas may be better off. Fascinating.
            Interesting .

Smith's weakness is change of direction now but his straight line speed is phenomenal according to reports. Don't know how that would affect him trying to bend the corner.

Don't rule Taco out. I know he ain't a JPP and probably won't be but the reports from camp is he's showing daily improvement.

Glad to see you keeping up with the team!

Comment

Another note on Smith. IF the nerve continues to regenerate like it has been projections are he could be 100% by season end. Sean Lee had some real complimentary stuff to say about him, his attitude, and work ethic.

Comment

Another note on Smith. IF the nerve continues to regenerate like it has been projections are he could be 100% by season end. Sean Lee had some real complimentary stuff to say about him, his attitude, and work ethic.
                I hope he does . When an injury causes an end to a career it is the worst. The NFL has too many sucky players in it. The good ones in the minority . I am not sayin he will be a good player but let his play dictate the outcome of his career not an injury.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Interesting .

Smith's weakness is change of direction now but his straight line speed is phenomenal according to reports. Don't know how that would affect him trying to bend the corner.

Don't rule Taco out. I know he ain't a JPP and probably won't be but the reports from camp is he's showing daily improvement.

Glad to see you keeping up with the team!

lol keep your freinds close and your enemies closer! lol

Comment

lol keep your freinds close and your enemies closer! lol
                    That brought a smile to my old curmudgeon face.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-twosack-debut

boy that Tj watt looks to be one heck of a pass rusher...glad dallas didn't draft him!

https://www.google.com/search?q=smac...3Pd4KDKPjj1YM:

Comment

Working...
                      X