Leak: Elliott suspension coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leak: Elliott suspension coming

Word is he destroyed evidence and may serve 4 games similar to the circumstances with Tom Brady.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tt-suspension/

Even if he gets a suspension, I see him playing week 1. He is going to appeal and it drag out for most of the regular season.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
      Even if he gets a suspension, I see him playing week 1. He is going to appeal and it drag out for most of the regular season.
      They have a tough first 4 games ... I could see them appealing so that he can at least play in those games and then maybe dropping the appeal at a softer spot in the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

They have a tough first 4 games ... I could see them appealing so that he can at least play in those games and then maybe dropping the appeal at a softer spot in the schedule.
        I would rather beat them with their full complement on Offense anyway.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I just googled the investigation and saw this.

If he caused these injuries; he should accept whatever the league hands down, and I just don't imagine the NFLPA appealing on his behalf.

0722-ezekiel-elliott-alleged-injuries-instagram-9.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

If he caused these injuries; he should accept whatever the league hands down, and I just don't imagine the NFLPA appealing on his behalf. 0722-ezekiel-elliott-alleged-injuries-instagram-9.jpg

Rosie I agree with you but, (IMO) I have a feeling he is going to get at a hold on his punishment while his appeal is review. If these pictures are real and show the extent of what he did. I don't care what she did to him, he deserves more then 4 games.
            Last edited by TEM; 08-07-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Rosie I agree with you but, (IMO) I have a feeling he is going to get at a hold on his punishment while his appeal is review. If these pictures are real and show the extent of what he did. I don't care what she did to him, he deserves more then 4 games.
              Yes but what is the rules in a player doing something while not an employee of the NFL?? He was in college at the time, correct? And charges were dropped by her

I guess the NFL feels that they have a rep to uphold and if it's just let go it sends a bad Message especially to young kids who look up to him who might mistakenly think that is an okay thing to do
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Is she now changing her mind with these pics and did he destroy evidence
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Yes but what is the rules in a player doing something while not an employee of the NFL?? He was in college at the time, correct? And charges were dropped by her

I guess the NFL feels that they have a rep to uphold and if it's just let go it sends a bad Message especially to young kids who look up to him who might mistakenly think that is an okay thing to do

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...-what-we-dont/

" The time period of the allegations encompassed Sunday July 17, 2016 through Friday July 22, 2016.

Wasn't this just before the start last seasons camp. I guess would qualify as employed.

Comment

He's screwed:

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/NFL-in...case-105664999

Comment

If he caused these injuries; he should accept whatever the league hands down, and I just don't imagine the NFLPA appealing on his behalf.

0722-ezekiel-elliott-alleged-injuries-instagram-9.jpg
                      If these were true it would seem to the logical thinking person that local law enforcement, who found NO incriminating evidence, would have charged Elliott.

Comment

So glad we didn't have the opportunity to draft this clown. The disrespect he appears to show women is sickening.
                        Football Is Family - Treasure Every Sunday Watching The New York Giants With Your Family. Nothing Better Than That!!

Comment

Originally posted by ashburn View Post
                          So glad we didn't have the opportunity to draft this clown. The disrespect he appears to show women is sickening.
                          Guilty!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
                            It's good to know they have their top personnel on the case.

Comment

It's good to know they have their top personnel on the case.
                              U got ur fingers crossed I bet!

Comment

Working...
                              X