Leak: Elliott suspension coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    I think this kid has a screw loose and is a ticking time bomb and is only a matter of time before he does something to get him banned long term. He just can't seem to stay out of the negative spotlight. Always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I place some of the blame on the Cowboys FO and Coaching Staff. There is a pattern coming out of Dallas that is to constant just to be a " player problem".
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I place some of the blame on the Cowboys FO and Coaching Staff. There is a pattern coming out of Dallas that is to constant just to be a " player problem".
      True.

Any dog owner will tell you that if you allow your puppy to hump every thing it can, the behavior will only continue.

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

True.

Any dog owner will tell you that if you allow your puppy to hump every thing it can, the behavior will only continue.
        It has to be the hands off approach the organization is projecting. A franchise with a complete system to build team character only has a stray player now and then .
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

It has to be the hands off approach the organization is projecting. A franchise with a complete system to build team character only has a stray player now and then .

I've always had a positive impression of Jason Garret of being a man of higher character, and I find it a bit strange to see what little influence he seemingly has within the organization in that regard.

While the Cowboys have certainly been drafting better in recent years they have an obvious weakness in judging the player's character, or they simply don't care. But that certainly seems in contrast to the HC.

Comment

I've always had a positive impression of Jason Garret of being a man of higher character, and I find it a bit strange to see what little influence he seemingly has within the organization in that regard.

While the Cowboys have certainly been drafting better in recent years they have an obvious weakness in judging the player's character, or they simply don't care. But that certainly seems in contrast to the HC.
            I agree well said.

Comment

four games would be pretty severe I was thinking it would be two games and could be appealed to a one game suspension
              either way I wish they would just tell us already

Comment

6 games it is.

Comment

6 games it is.
                  That's quite a bit of time off, to get into even further trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

That's quite a bit of time off, to get into even further trouble.
                    lol

Comment

6 games it is.
                      Good for him, He can sit with the rest of the team in the suspended players of Dallas clubhouse , watch red-zone and eat cheat-Os

Comment

Good for him, He can sit with the rest of the team in the suspended players of Dallas clubhouse , watch red-zone and eat cheat-Os
                        Now when we beat Dallas it will be because of all the guys they have out due to suspension lol

If I were Dallas though I would not worry to much about their running game while he's out. With that line and McFadden/Morris combo they should be fine. Either of them would probably be starting on a lot of Teams
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

OK, I stated on the other thread about Zeke's impending outcome and I'll reinforce them here. Pics were posted ... I responded that IF the pics were real, one logically would think that the evidence would be strong enough for legal moves by investigating authorities (PD, DA's office). No charges filed kinda alludes to not real pics. Pics of injuries ARE strong evidence to violence sooo maybe these pics aren't any evidence of that crime??? Again, my comment refered to the pics, not to what the league can do.

I am well aware the league is a private organization and can do whatever they wish as far as doling out sentences thus my angst at a bunch of rabid NYG fans (league investigators and league officials) in a position to make the call on their arch enemy.
                          nah once your in the NFL "charges were dropped" Could just as easily mean Here is money drop the case.
                          Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

http://dailysnark.com/turns-nfls-lea...ny-giants-fan/

Bahahaha
                            The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Now when we beat Dallas it will be because of all the guys they have out due to suspension lol

If I were Dallas though I would not worry to much about their running game while he's out. With that line and McFadden/Morris combo they should be fine. Either of them would probably be starting on a lot of Teams
                              I agree their running game will still be a factor that needs to be reckoned with.

Comment

I said in another thread, Jerry Jones may have had a Cinderella season last year but this season he's dealing with some 4 or 5 players suspended? maybe less. I have heard there are other issues whereby if he's guilty, he'll be BANNED from the league.

must be something in the water in Dallas

Comment

Working...
                                X