Engram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engram

I like the guy and drafted him in my FF team. Reminds me of Jordan Reed. My gut says he will develop into a favorite target for Eli. What's the consensus among Giants fans?

We feel the same way. Draws a lot of Reed comparisons but Engram actually has more potential. 4.42 40. Unreal athleticism.

He is an excellent lste round fantasy stash.

Eli loves the tes (when they don't suck)
    Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

He is big and runs just as fast as OBJ, so he should be a matchup nightmare against LBs. He's actually more like a big WR than a TE.

I think it depends on how and how much Mac uses him. He is a first rounder, so you would think that alone would get him a lot of snaps, but there have been other rookies (like Perkins) that did not get a lot of playing time initially because they couldnt fufill their blocking assignments. And our OL will probably need blocking help.

Then there is the fact that there are a lot of targets for Eli this year. But I bet Engram becomes a big red-zone target.

I tried to get him on my fantasy team, but he went quick in my league.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsLifer View Post
        I like the guy and drafted him in my FF team. Reminds me of Jordan Reed. My gut says he will develop into a favorite target for Eli. What's the consensus among Giants fans?
        I have him on my Yahoo team along with Reed and I thought they would think highly of him but he's only projected for 7 points in week one ....hopefully that changes soon

Comment

Were all excited about his potential. But for now it's just that. Potential. He was compared to Reed on Draft day and they did that simocast where they show them running their 40s side by side and Evan blew him away. However Reed has already proved himself as a very good NFL player. Engram has yet to take a snap

Maybe he can be Eli's safety valve when the pocket is collapsing like it often does with that Line
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

With ODB and Marshall nicked, he could get more targets.

Comment

Engram's my favorite draft pick this year and I'm pumped to see how the Giants work him into the offense. And I think he'll become a favorite target for Eli, too.
              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

With ODB and Marshall nicked, he could get more targets.
                That whole staff was nicked all pre Season with both Lewis, King and Harris all missing time. That was why it was surprising that they cut former FSU WR UDFA Travis Rudolph who showed out all pre Season. He made their PS but many of us thought he should of beat out those 3
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Coach menu has no idea how to utilize the fastest TE we have ever had. He was calling little 5yd curl routes for Engram. Where were the seam rout plays? If he doesn't get at minimum 10 touches vs Det next Mon nite, I'm gonna hurl! Did they even line him up as a WR even once during the game?

Comment

Should be a good one for you with time. Right now he is still green. His weakness is his blocking, so he will have to work on that.

Comment

Is Engram in Eli's dog house? Sheesh, 4 receivers go down and zero catches by Engram. I only recall him being targeted a couple of times on badly thrown balls.

Comment

Is Engram in Eli's dog house? Sheesh, 4 receivers go down and zero catches by Engram. I only recall him being targeted a couple of times on badly thrown balls.
                        Watch it happen. Injuries will force Mac to actually use players that want to play football, like Gallman and Engram. Maybe JJ and Flowers can get on IR and force him to change the OL.

Still cant believe Gallman was on the bench on the final drive Sunday. Mac has no clue.

Comment

Apple & Flowers would be backups on most team. But because the GM drafted them #1, we gotta play em no matter how much they stink up the field or poor Reese will look the fool if coach menu were to bench em. But let's keep DRC as the backup while Apple gets flagged at least 2x a game for PI and give Flowers zero help with a TE/RB on his side vs the defense's best pass rusher. BRILLIANT!

Comment

Working...
                          X