Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a worse human being in the NFL...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a worse human being in the NFL...........

.........than THIS guy????

Enjoy embracing this POS for the next several years, Cowboy fans.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Looks like an angry Ewok. Don't give a duck how good a RB he is, his total lack of hustle to go after the Bronco DB on that interception told me all I need to know about his work ethic. Where was he on the Talib Int? I at least expected to see him & Dez trying to chase him down. Saw neither on that entire 100+ pick 6. Saw Beasley make a lame attempt & a couple of OL & Dak, 4 out of 11 Cowboys players on that pick 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
      Looks like an angry Ewok. Don't give a duck how good a RB he is, his total lack of hustle to go after the Bronco DB on that interception told me all I need to know about his work ethic. Where was he on the Talib Int? I at least expected to see him & Dez trying to chase him down. Saw neither on that entire 100+ pick 6. Saw Beasley make a lame attempt & a couple of OL & Dak, 4 out of 11 Cowboys players on that pick 6.
      Can't believe it took this long to get a response. I guess Giants fans like Elliott a lot more than I thought.

Personally.......I think he's scum.

Comment

Just saw your post a few min ago or I woulda responded sooner.

Comment

dumb post. just another whining, crying, pouting giants fan who is still trying to accept the fact that the giants could very well be the worst team in the NFC this year

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
            dumb post. just another whining, crying, pouting giants fan who is still trying to accept the fact that the giants could very well be the worst team in the NFC this year
            Well I guess we shall see about that. But the reality is you are forced to embrace that *******. I wish you great joy in that.

Comment

Too bad the NFL made itself into an un-just entity and now has no leg to stand on in order to discipline him. Which is part of the reason (along with corruption) he has a decent chance of getting out of his suspension altogether.

Comment

I don't care for Elliot either, but Pacman Jones is worse. He should have been kicked out of the league a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well I guess we shall see about that. But the reality is you are forced to embrace that *******. I wish you great joy in that.
                  How is he a *******? because some woman falsely accused him?

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                    I don't care for Elliot either, but Pacman Jones is worse. He should have been kicked out of the league a long time ago.
                    Please, please ... STOP IT !!!! The blue koolaid drinkers can't take and truth and fact that doesn't fit into their special low character hate!

They sling bovine scat against a wall about someone else they really know truly nothing about but are really just displaying what low character types they are by talking such. You 2 (Head State and Demon) looked in a mirror lately?

Comment

Oh yeah, I have beat up women & used drugs in my life. Whateva makes you sleep better at night twinkletoes.

Comment

He is a supposedly a leader on that team too...

That team will fall apart soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

How is he a *******? because some woman falsely accused him?
                          Nah dude total class act

This is the video in case you did not have the guts to watch it before

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/13/ezekie...ys-day-parade/

Comment

I can't see anything. It's all fuzzy.
                            Fan since 1970.
                            ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                            "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

The guy is a lowlife ******bag and of course, Dallas Cowboys fans are going to make excuses for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X