Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills more wins than both NYC/NJ teams COMBINED ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bills more wins than both NYC/NJ teams COMBINED ...

.... wth is up with that?

Now they trade 1st round pick Marcel.dareus to jags and only get a 6th round in return. But they unload a huge contract. Before the season they unloaded former 1st round pick Sammy Watkins for a 2nd round, and avoided having to pay him next year. They are extremely well positioned for next year's draft and free agent market. And at 4-2 tied for 1st in their division and with as many wins as Jets and Giants combined. Gotta be impressed with our upstate rivals, after dumping that blowhard Rex ryan they've quickly righted the ship.

Comment

Buffalo Bills may be the most balanced team in NFL; I think they're solid all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
        Buffalo Bills may be the most balanced team in NFL; I think they're solid all the way around.
        And now they get Kelvin Benjamin from Panthers for just a 3rd and 7th. Seriously whats up with that?

Comment

I think they overplayed their hand trading Dareus. Were totally soft in the middle on defense against Jets offense

Comment

Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
            HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

HAHAHAHA
              Didn't look too good on Thursday night but I still think they're a solid, well balanced team.

Comment

swiss cheese up the middle. they cant stop the run since they traded dareus

Comment

They benched tyrod Taylor now. This team is addicted to bold moves.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...erman-to-start

Comment

The Patriots have been dominant but are also lucky to have a long term dysfunctional division for a huge majority of their franchise history with Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady. No other division has been such a good red carpet and doormat to the playoffs for such a long time.

Comment

Bills coach has proven more dysfunctional than even chip kelly

Comment

Working...
                      X