You know it's bad when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Gotcha. Cruz seemed to have a bigger impact to most of the NFL, but I think it's obvious now (to me, anyway) that while Cruz is unique and an awesome player, he's not a standalone kind of guy. He needs Nicks whereas I don't think Nicks needs him.
    Your 100% right, hopefully we can resign them both, both if I had to choose one it would definitely be Nicks. Tell you the truth I'm all for Cruz getting his money but he is not worth what he thinks he's worth without Nicks on the field. To me it just shows how important Nicks was Eli threw for almost 1000 less yards this season then the previous one.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ahahahahaha I heard about this. I bet Cowgirls fans were pissed at Stone Cold, because you know Texans still believe Wrasslin is real.

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
        Ahahahahaha I heard about this. I bet Cowgirls fans were pissed at Stone Cold, because you know Texans still believe Wrasslin is real.
        Hey watch it man, wrestling is still the ****....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          Hey watch it man, wrestling is still the ****....lol.

naaaaah......

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            nfl top ranked receivers....

Dez Bryant #5

victor cruz #18

big difference...cruz just isnt that good
            Dez can be great. but the guy is a total bone head and will prob mess it up at some point unles he gets more Cruz like with how he conducts his life.....
            I hope he gets his **** togther. Hate to see guys make it this far and are still ignorant
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post

naaaaah......
              wat??

Comment

I wonder how many times Dez Bryant will bail him out this season
                in Dez Bryant, miles Austin and Whitten at TE Dallas and tony romo will always put up huge numbers all season.. What it comes down to is crunch time and who executes late in season and playoffs
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  in Dez Bryant, miles Austin and Whitten at TE Dallas and tony romo will always put up huge numbers all season.. What it comes down to is crunch time and who executes late in season and playoffs
                  True. Plus I think Romo will have more viable weapons than just those guys this year and possibly a suitable RB to fall back on if... when Murray goes out with an injury again.

Comment

True. Plus I think Romo will have more viable weapons than just those guys this year and possibly a suitable RB to fall back on if... when Murray goes out with an injury again.
                    the first time JJ steps on the sidelines in the final minutes of a close game Romo should call a play to that side of the field and peg him him righ in the ****ing head with errant pass. JJ is the biggest obstacle that team has.....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Dez Bryant scares the **** out of me. Aside from Megatron, there is no receiver in the NFL I would like to avoid more than him (AJ Green as well). If he gets his head on straight...watch the hell out.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X