You know it's bad when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's bad when...

you have Stone Cold Steve Austin saying you ----- the bed, lmao at Tony Romo.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-03-2013, 07:42 PM.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    you have Stone Cold Steve Austin is saying you ----- the bed lmao at Tony Romo.
    Is that the bottom line?

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      Is that the bottom line?
      lol..OH HELL YEAHHHH!!!

Comment

What!?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          What!?
          ^

Comment

I wonder how many times Dez Bryant will bail him out this season

Comment

nfl top ranked receivers....

Dez Bryant #5

victor cruz #18

big difference...cruz just isnt that good

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                nfl top ranked receivers....

Dez Bryant #5

victor cruz #18

big difference...cruz just isnt that good
                Those are projected rankings for this year, and if Cruz isn't good I guess Dez is a bust. Dez had a good year last year but was has he done prior to that? Cruz has shown more consistency than Dez has so far in his career, plus we are talking about a first round draft pick versus an undrafted free agent.

Comment

Those are projected rankings for this year, and if Cruz isn't good I guess Dez is a bust. Dez had a good year last year but was has he done prior to that? Cruz has shown more consistency than Dez has so far in his career, plus we are talking about a first round draft pick versus an undrafted free agent.
                  +1 but you were supposed to say and that's the bottom line Crue....

Comment

I agree with 80% of this post.
                    Value and consistency.. it's Cruz by a long-shot. But this story isn't even close to being half finished.
                    If Dez ever figures out how to deal with the fame and fortune ( which Cruz hasn't shown us yet, contract wise btw ), he's ( Dez ), gonna be a thorn in our sides for years to come.
                    I like what Dez brings to the table as a play maker as well as Cruz, but imo, they both have to prove they can do it with the big pay-day in pocket.
                    That sort of thing changes some folks...
                    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Dez Bryant I was wrong about he was a beast last year but he makes it all the way up to 31 on the top 100?? Hakeem Nicks had the second best post season run for a wr and had a 1000 yard season in 2012 and didn't break the top 40??

Comment

Dez Bryant I was wrong about he was a beast last year but he makes it all the way up to 31 on the top 100?? Hakeem Nicks had the second best post season run for a wr and had a 1000 yard season in 2012 and didn't break the top 40??
                        It's not a perfect list... also, perhaps there were better overall performances in 2012 than 2013 (although that's not my personal belief).

Patrick Peterson isn't better than Brandon Flowers (who should be the consensus 3rd best WR in the league, btw), but he's ranked much, much higher. Why? Athleticism. Peterson is a freak of nature, just like Dez.

All that said, I personally think Dez is the better of the two WRs (Dez v Nicks), but if someone were to argue the opposite that's fine with me.

Comment

Dez had a good year last year but was has he done prior to that?
                          Most don't take what Bryant did before 2012 seriously, however the talent has always been there and the numbers haven't been all that bad considering the circumstances.

Without going into a lot of detail, Dez was a kid that needed some growing to do and had a lot of set backs as well. But over the course of his career his growth has been consistent, and it looks like he's finally getting everything straightened out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            It's not a perfect list... also, perhaps there were better overall performances in 2012 than 2013 (although that's not my personal belief).

Patrick Peterson isn't better than Brandon Flowers (who should be the consensus 3rd best WR in the league, btw), but he's ranked much, much higher. Why? Athleticism. Peterson is a freak of nature, just like Dez.

All that said, I personally think Dez is the better of the two WRs (Dez v Nicks), but if someone were to argue the opposite that's fine with me.
                            I have no problem where Dez is ranked (35) but to me Nicks was a beast in 2012 and didn't break the top 50 and I think Cruz did. To me that was just wrong but anyway. I'm not going to debate that Dez is the better wr cause Nicks was hurt last season. When he wasn't he had a 200 yard game. I think Dez is the better athlete but Nicks to me I think is the better all around wr in terms of running routes and getting open but hopefully they both are healthy this year and we get to see some great battles.

Comment

I have no problem where Dez is ranked (35) but to me Nicks was a beast in 2012 and didn't break the top 50 and I think Cruz did. To me that was just wrong but anyway. I'm not going to debate that Dez is the better wr cause Nicks was hurt last season. When he wasn't he had a 200 yard game. I think Dez is the better athlete but Nicks to me I think is the better all around wr in terms of running routes and getting open but hopefully they both are healthy this year and we get to see some great battles.
                              Gotcha. Cruz seemed to have a bigger impact to most of the NFL, but I think it's obvious now (to me, anyway) that while Cruz is unique and an awesome player, he's not a standalone kind of guy. He needs Nicks whereas I don't think Nicks needs him.

Comment

Working...
                              X