TEBOW TO PATRIOTS?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
    Bellicheck is probably the only coach that really believes that good players who are white.
    What a ridiculously ignorant comment.

Comment

Comment

Just taking a quick browse not surprised that all the haters are on this like flies on ****, I for one am glad the Pats picked him up and hope that whatever they decide to do with him is a success, he is a great person, true role leader for all the youth of today, a proven winner (until he got mixed up with the lowly Jets) and deserves a little respect, Thank You BB.
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            They're like twins. The only difference is an i and o in the middle of their names.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
              Just taking a quick browse not surprised that all the haters are on this like flies on ****, I for one am glad the Pats picked him up and hope that whatever they decide to do with him is a success, he is a great person, true role leader for all the youth of today, a proven winner (until he got mixed up with the lowly Jets) and deserves a little respect, Thank You BB.
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Why are they both wearing Rex Ryan's favorite getup?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                  As Rex Ryan said, I would not mind if they want to replace Tom Brady with Tebow as early as this coming season. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                    As Rex Ryan said, I would not mind if they want to replace Tom Brady with Tebow as early as this coming season. Thank you!
                    It is going to be glorious when Timmy Tebow runs over NY Jets on his way in to endzone.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                      It is going to be glorious when Timmy Tebow runs over NY Jets on his way in to endzone.
                      Belicheck will probably start tebow when they play their jets games, just to stick it to them. He really enjoys screwing over tje jets as much as possible...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

As a QB, he did manage some comebacks in tight games while playing for Denver - but he will never be in that position now, unless Brady is hurt. As for training him to be a TE, he has size and mobility - but we've seen he gets confused in protection, so they can't take that chance of someone getting clean through to Brady. I'll bet the Patriots find even less ways to use him than the Jets. Good athlete, in the wrong sport...

Comment

Lets face it, Belichick is not a moron. Taking Tom Brady off the field for even one snap so Tebow can try to play quarterback is not a likely scenario. However, he very well may look to tebow for 4th and short, or goal line QB situations. I wouldn't doubt it considering Brady's awful habit of apparently trying to paralyze himself in QB sneak situations by jumping straight down on his head. Then again, probably not since I believe Tebow still doesn't know how to take a snap from under center.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                            Lets face it, Belichick is not a moron. Taking Tom Brady off the field for even one snap so Tebow can try to play quarterback is not a likely scenario. However, he very well may look to tebow for 4th and short, or goal line QB situations. I wouldn't doubt it considering Brady's awful habit of apparently trying to paralyze himself in QB sneak situations by jumping straight down on his head. Then again, probably not since I believe Tebow still doesn't know how to take a snap from under center.
                            If there's anyone who can convince Tebow not to play QB, it'll be teh Pats organisation.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                              If there's anyone who can convince Tebow not to play QB, it'll be teh Pats organisation.
                              +1

I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Prob won't beat out Mallett for the two spot, so unless he is willing to do other things he will prob be Cut. They don't usually carry 3 QBs during regular season
                                he can carry the piss bucket for tom!

Comment

Working...
                                X