Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rex Ryan:"I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Belichick,Coughlin,Walsh,Landry,Shannhan,Cowher, Payton all great coaches & never felt they need 2 tell everyone.Winning did their talking.

    Rex is a DC , he shouldnt be a Head Coach. He is absolutly inept at coaching an Offense.He is also a complete embarrassment for a franchise


    You're right. He is a total embarrassment. But so is their owner, so he probably is proud of Rex.

    Comment


    • #17
      Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 06-19-2013, 03:11 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        yeah he's great...
        part of an organization that in one season destryoed two QBs careers.....

        nice job Rex.....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          yeah he's great...
          part of an organization that in one season destryoed two QBs careers.....

          nice job Rex.....
          Didn't he get to the AFC championship twice in his first two years as a coach?.....with a rookie QB year one and the same (crappy) QB year 2?

          I think Rex is a pretty good coach actually. He's loud and obnoxious of course, but as a coach I think he's very good.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • #20
            I thought the title was going to say that he was better than Tom Coughlin. Would have laughed even harder.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Didn't he get to the AFC championship twice in his first two years as a coach?.....with a rookie QB year one and the same (crappy) QB year 2?

              I think Rex is a pretty good coach actually. He's loud and obnoxious of course, but as a coach I think he's very good.
              pretty much a nock on the org more than Rex....
              But what ever you think of Tebow and Sanchez and what ever their skills are or arent the Jets put a huge damper and whatever their football careers could have been. Rex is part of that.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                pretty much a nock on the org more than Rex....
                But what ever you think of Tebow and Sanchez and what ever their skills are or arent the Jets put a huge damper and whatever their football careers could have been. Rex is part of that.
                You have to separate the public statements etc... regarding Rex and his coaching ability.
                He's a good football guy who's players play hard for him. He's a bit of a clown off the field but i think he's a really good coach on it.
                He has a crap QB with no skill players on offense.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  "I don't need the credit," he told the newspaper. "But I can tell you one thing: When it's said and done, they'll look back and say, 'Oh, man, this dude can coach his butt off.' And you know what? It's true. And I'll let the people that know best talk on my behalf about the kind of coach I am. I don't have to brag, even though statistically, I can brag about anything I've ever done defensively."

                  http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...pinion-himself

                  LOL LOL LOL if you don't have to brag then why are you, Rex?!
                  They'll be saying the same sort of thing about Harooni's posting abilities one day.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                  "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    He is a very good defensive coach . . . I don't think anyone disputes that. The question is whether or not he is a good head coach.
                    hits the nail on the head....great DC....horrible head coach...puts his team in bad positions with his mouth and stupid comments...will always be "the other NY football team."

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        This is what Rex Ryan does to the "BIGGEST FAN"


                        Stand with Cruz!
                        80

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          You have to separate the public statements etc... regarding Rex and his coaching ability.
                          He's a good football guy who's players play hard for him. He's a bit of a clown off the field but i think he's a really good coach on it.
                          He has a crap QB with no skill players on offense.
                          nah....an HC has to be more than a good coach "on the field". The Jets org is a joke and he is part of that. He helped make it that way.
                          Would never want him as an HC....ever.....
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            nah....an HC has to be more than a good coach "on the field". The Jets org is a joke and he is part of that. He helped make it that way.
                            Would never want him as an HC....ever.....
                            +100000000000000000000000000
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              +100000000000000000000000000
                              He went to 2 conference championship games with a bad QB. Yes he can be a clown. But I still think he's a good HC in the league.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                He went to 2 conference championship games with a bad QB. Yes he can be a clown. But I still think he's a good HC in the league.
                                He is a great defensive coach but lacks the "will how" to actually coach an entire team. He tends to show lack of interest in the offense and focuses on winning games with his defense. In order to win it all he has to show he can coach both. He puts his teams in bad situations by writing checks their butts have to cash, a good football coach doesn't do that.

                                In other words " he's a fat bellied coach that runs his mouth to much...now it's time for him to shut it."
                                Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 07-05-2013, 06:23 PM.
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X