Whack Prescott exposed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whack Prescott exposed.

20 pt loss to a team that hasnt been playing very well, not known for their defense.

when captain handoff doesnt get an easy 5-6 yds on almost every 1st down and actually has to make throws instead of little dump off and screens, he is trash.

and yes, i am a giangantic cowboy hater. come at me bro.

Originally posted by nygfan0816 View Post
    20 pt loss to a team that hasnt been playing very well, not known for their defense.

when captain handoff doesnt get an easy 5-6 yds on almost every 1st down and actually has to make throws instead of little dump off and screens, he is trash.

Our entire franchise has been exposed. We are in no position to talk smack to anyone about anything. You do realize that we just got spanked by the 49ers, right?

Comment

He was definitely hyped up but again he wasn't projected to be an all pro QB anyways. He's not going to beat you with his brains.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
        He was definitely hyped up but again he wasn't projected to be an all pro QB anyways. He's not going to beat you with his brains.
        No, but he can beat you with his arm and legs....

Saying he was exposed after 1 bad game is hilarious. I guess Eli is exposed every week lol
        '
        As painful as it is to say, Dak and Carson are going to be good for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfan0816 View Post

We are in a position to criticize other teams? ok ....

Comment

yup the giants suck real bad this year, but it felt good knowing that my thoughts on Mr. Dakota seem to be true.

if he has to win a game all on his own, dallas' chances of winning drastically go down. i bet philly smacks them this week too.

he is no where near as good as Wentz either imo. i feel gross praising an Eagles player but he's proven it man

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Saying he was exposed after 1 bad game is hilarious. I guess Eli is exposed every week lol
              '
              As painful as it is to say, Dak and Carson are going to be good for a long time.
              Haha you'll see how average he looks as the season continues.

Comment

Haha you'll see how average he looks as the season continues.
                Right. And what does Eli look like? Or do we get to blame the Oline for his mental breakdown?

I don't think he is a great QB like Wentz is starting to look like, but he is still very good and can win a bunch with that team

Comment

Right. And what does Eli look like? Or do we get to blame the Oline for his mental breakdown?

I don't think he is a great QB like Wentz is starting to look like, but he is still very good and can win a bunch with that team
                  Why are you still on Eli lol? Never mentioned him once.

I just think Dak is overrated and got a lot of hype for throws any QB in the NFL can make.

Comment

I just think Dak is overrated and got a lot of hype for throws any QB in the NFL can make.
                    Agree and happy about it also. It's a separate topic vs how bad the Ginats suck,
                    so lets leave it at that.

Comment

Without Ezekiel Elliot he looked very ordinary indeed

Comment

'

I agree that Wentz looks like the real deal. It appears that the Eagles may have made a great pick there.

I keep waiting for Prescott to separate himself from the fair to middlin's. I thought last year's playoff game might have been it but he subsequently regressed since then. I guess it's probably still too early to tell.

Comment

Why are you still on Eli lol? Never mentioned him once.

It has nothing to do with Manning. He's trolling you.

Comment

Some of our fans are hilarious. They love giving Eli excuses for his subpar play and refuse to give other players the same excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Some of our fans are hilarious. They love giving Eli excuses for his subpar play and refuse to give other players the same excuse.
                              some of our fans are hilarious. They love giving other QB excuses (lack of run game, bad LT) for their subpar plays but refuse to give Eli the same excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X