Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow will be key to Patriots getting Superbowl ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tim Tebow will be key to Patriots getting Superbowl ring

    So now the reason for the Patriots bringing Tim Tebow into their fold is clear, as an evolving plot by owner Robert Kraft begins to surface. You see, Russian President Vlad Putin stole Kraft's Superbowl ring in 2005, saying it would be "fun to kill someone with it". Intimidated by KGB agents at the time, and then U.S. President Bush, who requested that Kraft pretend it was a gift in order to maintain relations. For the next 8 years, Kraft quietly seethed - waiting for a deliverer, who could return the precious ring. Finally, a chosen one with such intense spirituality that he could impersonate The Pope, infiltrate Putin's fortress, and in the obligatory exchange of ring kissing... suck that stolen object right off his finger, then run 80 yards through any defenders, to a suped up Popemobile outside! Brilliant!!!

  • #2
    Prob get cut prior to first real game. He won't beat out Mallett and they won't carry 3 QBs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #3
      ^ All part of the charade to fool Putin - he's actually training with Navy Seals at this moment...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        So now the reason for the Patriots bringing Tim Tebow into their fold is clear, as an evolving plot by owner Robert Kraft begins to surface. You see, Russian President Vlad Putin stole Kraft's Superbowl ring in 2005, saying it would be "fun to kill someone with it". Intimidated by KGB agents at the time, and then U.S. President Bush, who requested that Kraft pretend it was a gift in order to maintain relations. For the next 8 years, Kraft quietly seethed - waiting for a deliverer, who could return the precious ring. Finally, a chosen one with such intense spirituality that he could impersonate The Pope, infiltrate Putin's fortress, and in the obligatory exchange of ring kissing... suck that stolen object right off his finger, then run 80 yards through any defenders, to a suped up Popemobile outside! Brilliant!!!
        Never! Ever, post again!

        Stand with Cruz!
        80

        Comment


        • #5
          ummm wow... you're just missing 2 other hobbits that are suppose to help Tebow along the way.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            Prob get cut prior to first real game. He won't beat out Mallett and they won't carry 3 QBs
            It's pretty normal for the Pats to carry three QBs.

            Comment


            • #7
              He's got to provide Tom with some high quality H2O
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                So now the reason for the Patriots bringing Tim Tebow into their fold is clear, as an evolving plot by owner Robert Kraft begins to surface. You see, Russian President Vlad Putin stole Kraft's Superbowl ring in 2005, saying it would be "fun to kill someone with it". Intimidated by KGB agents at the time, and then U.S. President Bush, who requested that Kraft pretend it was a gift in order to maintain relations. For the next 8 years, Kraft quietly seethed - waiting for a deliverer, who could return the precious ring. Finally, a chosen one with such intense spirituality that he could impersonate The Pope, infiltrate Putin's fortress, and in the obligatory exchange of ring kissing... suck that stolen object right off his finger, then run 80 yards through any defenders, to a suped up Popemobile outside! Brilliant!!!

                Wow, you just put Alex Jones to shame!
                One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
                -Nietzsche

                Comment


                • #9
                  What the hell did I just read?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    What the hell did I just read?
                    a bunch of nonsense.. kooky talk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      He's got to provide Tom with some high quality H2O
                      "Momma says"
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X