Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why no talk on this board about tomorrows game on thanksgiving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why no talk on this board about tomorrows game on thanksgiving?

haven't seen any discussion about the redskins giants game tomorrow on the latest threads,if i missed something my bad...but wow nobody on here is talking about the game...WHY?

hard to get excited about it with our record and injuries and being away. we are bracing ourselves in case we get handled.

Comment

whats there to talk about.. its meaningless.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redskins1 View Post
        haven't seen any discussion about the redskins giants game tomorrow on the latest threads,if i missed something my bad...but wow nobody on here is talking about the game...WHY?
        There's not much to say. Our team is a mess and yours desperately needs to win to keep their playoff hopes alive. I have both Cousins and Perine going in FF tomorrow. Is Perine going to play? I heard that he hurt his hand or something.
        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Because half the fan base realizes that a win is actually guna stifle the long term success of this organization.

Comment

Originally posted by redskins1 View Post
            Why do you think?

Comment

I'll take the win, but I would much rather have seen both squads facing each other at full strength and let the best team win.

Comment

Working...
              X