Cruz's final year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    he doesn't get into trouble these days...model role...unlike some of the lil g's; past and present
    PC how come you didn't respond to my post about the giants on verge of locking up Cruz long term prior to camp? What gives? I mean that was what you wanted to get back to the original point of your thread, isn't it? Well, looks like your Boys will be dealing with him for a lot longer then you thought, terrorizing your secondary for another 4/5 seasons at least.. All they have to do to complete the deal is finalize some of the language and its a done deal...lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

As for Nicks, you know the Giants will franchise him if they are. It able to lock him up next offseason so your looking at at least two season going against him. RR is coming on and Louis Murphy is a speedster that will excel with eli throwing to him. both will be a terror for opposing teams to cover with most focusing on where Cruz and Nicks are these guys will be getting open for TDs. add in FA Brandon Myers and the giants passing game will be a nightmare for a lot of teams this season. Get ready cause your first on the list to get a TASTE
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

Cowboys only hope will be the giants working out the kinks of all the new Guys Eli has to throw to and the new running game playing an NFCE opponent so early. However same can be said for you guys with all your changes...however let it be noted that once this offense starts clicking it will be among the most potent in the League!!... I'd rather see a more conservative start like 5-3 or 4-4 with a strong 6-2/7-1 finish rather then the opposite like it always is anyway.. But I'm thinking these guys will click sooner then later and the big question mark will be the Defense as to how far this team goes
        Last edited by miked1958; 07-04-2013, 10:37 AM.

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          What a model role??
          lol, did I say model role? ha, I meant role model...

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            PC how come you didn't respond to my post about the giants on verge of locking up Cruz long term prior to camp? What gives? I mean that was what you wanted to get back to the original point of your thread, isn't it? Well, looks like your Boys will be dealing with him for a lot longer then you thought, terrorizing your secondary for another 4/5 seasons at least.. All they have to do to complete the deal is finalize some of the language and its a done deal...lol
            nope. no where even close to a deal. just the desperation tender which equals just one season....and nicks aint worth franchising...you're reaching kinda far with your receiver predictions

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              These days? Like, in the past year or so?
              looks like your boy conner got himself arrested...what was that about dez?

Comment

Yeah.....once you get that Cowboy stink on you, it's hard to wash off.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

GOOD PREDICTION "BRO"

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Hahaha cruz final year huh? hahahah shout out to the person who made this thread.
                      ALL IN! NYG

Comment

ROFLROFLROFL
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

nope. no where even close to a deal. just the desperation tender which equals just one season....and nicks aint worth franchising...you're reaching kinda far with your receiver predictions
                          and there it is Crüe! 5 yr deal plus the tender year makes him a Giant for at least another 6 seasons....6 more seasons of him doing the Salsa on ya... Chew on that for awhile.. As far as our other WRs and TEs I will just let you be the judge after our first game

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

My boy? He has yet to play a game for the Giants. Who did he play with last?

And you just jinxed Dez. Cant wait for the story to break. Pick up your pants Dez, you are in the mall!
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

so the lil g's got desperate to sign the floozy cruz. trust me yall, he aint that good. mediocre at best with an occasional big game here n there. its safe n easy to say that dez is a heck of a lot better. you people can keep the salsa. it all spoils after the lid's been open. and cruz's salsa is starting to stink.

Comment

Yes, 19 TD's in two years is very mediocre. Plus a Super Bowl ring.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X