• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yeah but he's also bringing that weak defense too
    that remains to be seen.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      that remains to be seen.......
      Well yeah, of course. I personally think the defense won't be that good, but who knows? Just all lighthearted off-season smack.

Comment

Yeah but he's also bringing that weak defense too
        Touche'
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          Touche'

hahaha. "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"

Comment

Well yeah, of course. I personally think the defense won't be that good, but who knows? Just all lighthearted off-season smack.
            says the monkey with a pistol.....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
              Thats true, it is a weak defense. However, I don't think little D can beat Eli in His House. It was so nice for Jerry to build it for him.
              ill remind you that the last game played in Cowboys stadium, the lil g's squeaked by and all you chumps know this. I could start the argument that the palm of dez's hand actually came down first inbounds before the pinky slid out of bounds. Dallas clearly owned yall in week 1 last yr. lol, I am laughing here cause this is gonna be the year the g's and lil eli are gonna get swept by Dallas. and that aint jinxing em, me saying that............but good luck anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Hi

This thread sucks
                Hi!! you do realize this thread actually started about a month ago right? and you are just now getting around to responding? thanks for dropping by

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                  ill remind you that the last game played in Cowboys stadium, the lil g's squeaked by and all you chumps know this. I could start the argument that the palm of dez's hand actually came down first inbounds before the pinky slid out of bounds. Dallas clearly owned yall in week 1 last yr. lol, I am laughing here cause this is gonna be the year the g's and lil eli are gonna get swept by Dallas. and that aint jinxing em, me saying that............but good luck anyways
                  Lol doesn't matter, still won.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks for losing to us twice in 4 weeks in December in 2011.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Do you also root for the Jets? There is a certain style of communication used by fans who's teams haven't won anything important in a very long time...............I call it blind bluster. Did USA Today pick your team to win it all again? lol
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I just went from one of Cruz's biggest supporters to............. I'd trade him for athletic supporter

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            I just went from one of Cruz's biggest supporters to............. I'd trade him for athletic supporter
                            You know Jakk.....you really suck at smack talk.

Comment

time to drop victor--and ownership should rid the team of all thugs like this idiot not going to spend my money to watch a low life like this

Comment

Hi!! you do realize this thread actually started about a month ago right? and you are just now getting around to responding? thanks for dropping by
                                Lol'd, I replied before as well. Thread still sucks. You're pathetic for saying "this thread actually started a month ago".

Holy **** dude, you probably want a medal now for saying this.

Comment

Working...
                                X