Cruz's final year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill remind you that the last game played in Cowboys stadium, the lil g's squeaked by and all you chumps know this. I could start the argument that the palm of dez's hand actually came down first inbounds before the pinky slid out of bounds. Dallas clearly owned yall in week 1 last yr. lol, I am laughing here cause this is gonna be the year the g's and lil eli are gonna get swept by Dallas. and that aint jinxing em, me saying that............but good luck anyways
    Jerry Reese sucks

Comment

Clearly he has his eye off the ball, and needs to work on his hands. I'd like to see a little hi-lo action on him.

Comment

I think we're all saying he will be injury-prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorcruzhator View Post
          I think we're all saying he will be injury-prone.
          Yes, and there's no chance that you are a troll given your join date and screen name . . . .

Comment

Did anyone else notice the HUGE drop in the average IQ of this thread recently?
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              You know Jakk.....you really suck at smack talk.
              Whatever.......I was one of the first to come out backing him, after his huge jets pre-season 3 TDs

Now I cannot in my heart ever support him again......get rid of him.....he disgraced the Giants good name

I'd expect that comment from the likes of a Dallas Cowboy or Eagles player.......they wisely did not comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                Yeah but he's also bringing that weak defense too
                yes that defense had a rough year last season. They have a ton of improving to do. Lot of young hungry guys stepping in but that could equal lots of mistakes and blown assignments. Looks like the Offense is shaping up pretty good and has the potential to put up big numbers.
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

They will need to though if the defense Is anything like last years D that gave up tons of yardage and could never get off the field on third down
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    Whatever.......I was one of the first to come out backing him, after his huge jets pre-season 3 TDs

Now I cannot in my heart ever support him again......get rid of him.....he disgraced the Giants good name

I'd expect that comment from the likes of a Dallas Cowboy or Eagles player.......they wisely did not comment

Did I miss something? What did Cruz do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                      Did I miss something? What did Cruz do?
                      http://imgur.com/fzgQQgt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        Did anyone else notice the HUGE drop in the average IQ of this thread recently?
                        hey its not my fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          yea he came back and deleted it right away and did an apology saying he was wrong and can't do that stuff on twitter cause many kids look up to him and might get the wrong impression.

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

• Many other Sports Stars did the same thing posting their opinions on the verdict and IMO most of them were far worse then what Cruz said..

See Roddy Whites comments for instants about killing the jury or something of that nature.

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Another classic overreaction to twitter.
                              Jerry Reese sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

"Still crazy after all these years."

You also missed the point of my post......this is the "smack talk" section. Not the "bash my own players to Cowboys fans" section. Have a hissy fit about Cruz somewhere else.
                                Last edited by FBomb; 07-16-2013, 07:01 PM.
                                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                                X