Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady's Personal Trainer The Vitamin Man not allowed on the sidlines anymore...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tom Brady's Personal Trainer The Vitamin Man not allowed on the sidlines anymore...

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-from-sideline
    Why is this not being talked about more in the media? Tom Brady's personal Trainer is clearly supplying Tommy and other Players with PED's I think PED's are running rampant in the NFL And even among QB's I think Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Newton and in the past Payton Manning I believe they were are all on major PED's Now Eli Manning I don't believe is on PED's he is a skinny guy got skinny chicken legs and arms if he is on PED's he is on the wrong stuff it aint working for him lately. the reason I believe Cam, Big Ben, Brady, and Payton were are on PED's they look like body builders and have Cro-Magnon man look to there eye brows a tell tale sign of PED use...

  • #2
    WTF THAT IS IT. The straw that broke the camels back. I can no longer support a league the continues to subvert personal trainers.
    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-from-sideline
      Why is this not being talked about more in the media? Tom Brady's personal Trainer is clearly supplying Tommy and other Players with PED's I think PED's are running rampant in the NFL And even among QB's I think Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Newton and in the past Payton Manning I believe they were are all on major PED's Now Eli Manning I don't believe is on PED's he is a skinny guy got skinny chicken legs and arms if he is on PED's he is on the wrong stuff it aint working for him lately. the reason I believe Cam, Big Ben, Brady, and Payton were are on PED's they look like body builders and have Cro-Magnon man look to there eye brows a tell tale sign of PED use...
      Since we are just making up stuff ... I believe that Brady is a Cyborg.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

        Since we are just making up stuff ... I believe that Brady is a Cyborg.
        so the article is making it up Steve Sommers was talking about it on WFAN and basically said the same thing I said. you believe that cockamamie story that It was just Vitamins

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

          Since we are just making up stuff ... I believe that Brady is a Cyborg.
          Tom Brady is the reincarnation of Alexander the Great.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

            so the article is making it up Steve Sommers was talking about it on WFAN and basically said the same thing I said. you believe that cockamamie story that It was just Vitamins
            Why donít you actually read the article?

            Comment


            • #7
              Belichick is on adderall. Too much focus

              hahaha
              Long Live the King

              Comment


              • #8
                ever go to the guy's website? its like a corny infomercial. i think pats got tired of brady using the team to market his other business.

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...raft-113228072

                  Report: ESPN set to release foundation shaking story on Patriots

                  Looks like trouble is brewing over at Gillette Stadium between Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and Robert Kraft.


                  Bill Belichick, HC for the Giants in 2018

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...le-495853.html


                    Tom Brady is a king ******bag.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Heres the article. It's pretty good. Not the damaging piece described in the others. Just normal big ego stuff among Brady, bellichick, and Kraft. And oh boy did they mess up trading garafolo to appease old man Brady.

                      Patriots on the brink: A 40-year-old QB, a furious coach, and cracks starting to show http://es.pn/2qnREc1
                      via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh...raft-113228072

                        Report: ESPN set to release foundation shaking story on Patriots

                        Looks like trouble is brewing over at Gillette Stadium between Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and Robert Kraft.


                        Bill Belichick, HC for the Giants in 2018
                        This is what I'm talking about. The empire is crumbling. Once again it's anonymous sources saying Belichick might want out and always wanted to be the H.C. of the NY Giants. And the George Young is gone so there's nothing blocking that move anymore.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          game tonight showed theres more fact than fiction in that article IMO.

                          Brady is starting to show signs of age....couldnt speed up at all to catch the ball thrown to him. There was another play where if he could have run it all it would have made a big difference. And his Hail Mary pass at the end lacked the zip of the 70 yard Hail Mary's he threw to Moss when we beat them. imo he doesnt have those in him anymore, and his decline will take a noticeable acceleration from here on out. They will regret parting ways w/ Jimmy G based on Brady's "commitment" to play into his mid-40's.

                          They should have been smart and done what 9ers did by passing the torch from Montana to Young

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by William View Post
                            game tonight showed theres more fact than fiction in that article IMO.

                            Brady is starting to show signs of age....couldnt speed up at all to catch the ball thrown to him. There was another play where if he could have run it all it would have made a big difference. And his Hail Mary pass at the end lacked the zip of the 70 yard Hail Mary's he threw to Moss when we beat them. imo he doesnt have those in him anymore, and his decline will take a noticeable acceleration from here on out. They will regret parting ways w/ Jimmy G based on Brady's "commitment" to play into his mid-40's.

                            They should have been smart and done what 9ers did by passing the torch from Montana to Young
                            I'm the biggest Brady hater here I think, but are you really telling me Brady doesn't have it anymore after that performance? lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

                              I'm the biggest Brady hater here I think, but are you really telling me Brady doesn't have it anymore after that performance? lol
                              i didnt see anything amazing from him tonight, and as i wrote signs of decline are there and at 41 next season will only accelerate. biggest play of game for him was giving up strip sack where he couldnt even fake the Tuck Rule ... another clear sign of decline, lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X