NFL is a joke...over turn of Kelvin Benjamin TD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL is a joke...over turn of Kelvin Benjamin TD

Anyone else see that? Twitter and other social media lit up after the absurd over turn of bills WR called TD against Patriots. Just before half time and would have given hills the lead. If that wasn't a YD than decades of NFL records have to be rewritten.

Funny too that it's always Pats who benefit from these over turns...against Jets earlier in when in season when they were on path to pull off the upset, against Steelers last week when they would have won the game and given them inside track on home field in playoffs, and now against bills when they could have grabbed the lead and momentum going into the half.
    ​​​​​​
    joke of a league that myself and many other are voting with their feet (so to speak) and less and less tuning into this garbage

Originally posted by William View Post
    Anyone else see that? Twitter and other social media lit up after the absurd over turn of bills WR called TD against Patriots. Just before half time and would have given hills the lead. If that wasn't a YD than decades of NFL records have to be rewritten.

Funny too that it's always Pats who benefit from these over turns...against Jets earlier in when in season when they were on path to pull off the upset, against Steelers last week when they would have won the game and given them inside track on home field in playoffs, and now against bills when they could have grabbed the lead and momentum going into the half.
    ​​​​​​
    joke of a league that myself and many other are voting with their feet (so to speak) and less and less tuning into this garbage
    +1
    That was clearly a touchdown. The NFL is starting to make pro wrestling look like a real sport. I for one won't be watching the super bowl this year if the Pats are in it again.

Comment

Refs almost always seem to side with NE & that's not fair to the other team when they have to try & beat both NE & the refs that are gonna call plays in NE's favor. 3 games this yr where the refs have taken TDs away from the other team that could have led to losses by NE. When's the last time the Giants got a break & had a TD against them called back? Let alone 3x in 1 season. I'm dead serious when I say this, Kraft made a blood deal with Satan prior to the 2001 season. From the BS "Tuck" rule to the present, NE is always getting the lucky breaks, bounces, calls needed to win the games. Their last 2 SBs should have been losses. You have 1st & goal from the 1 with Beastmode & you don't use him? You're up 25 midway thru the 3rd qt & you continue to pass when all you had to do is snap the ball every down at the 29 second mark & hand off & the clock runs out on NE. I am praying with all my might that the Steelers are the team that KOs NE in the AFCCG cuz who are we kidding, we all know it's coming down to NE/Pitt again for the SB. AB goes down early in the 1st qt & the refs rob Pitt of that GW TD. Last yr in the AFCCG, Bell misses the game & Steelers lose. IMO, If both players were healthy for the entire game, Steelers win both the title game last yr & the recent game this yr. Let's hope all 3 Killer Bs are healthy come playoff time & are not hurt when the rematch comes up.

Comment

it seems that the patriots are always the benefactors to those crazy calls.
        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

They benefited from 4 calls this year, huge contraversal calls, in wins.

Jets game when the Jets TD was overturned
          Texans game when Brandon Cooks TD stood even though he hit the ground and the ball moved
          Steelers game when the TD was reversed on a no catch rule.
          Bills game on that KB TD.

If its called on the field, you can not overturn it. It still looked like he had it anyway.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoMk9f8BtE

rigged? fixed? scripted?

https://247sports.com/nfl/detroit-li...-I-do-71918951

Just Google "is the NFL rigged". There's plenty of reading available there.

Just watch when the unfavored team gets momentum or springs a big play and they need to be choked down ... out comes the yellow laundry, or the call that leaves everyone baffled. AND the calls are made directly from The League Office now . . . taken away from the field of play so some nameless faceless person makes the call (yeah, they have a name and face but you get the idea). Pick a game you have no emotional attachment to and guess who would The League want to win, would benefit a storyline (which generates more fan interest thus more $$$$$$). And then you have certain league favs that seem to always get the calls. The refs control momentum and most of the time momentum wins.

Make no mistake, Vegas has a huge amount of interest in this.

Comment

Link to play...

https://youtu.be/y-mil0VvzCc

yeah...Bills got hosed. What do you expect...Crybrady and Belicheat.

Comment

In 2001, when Al Davis was still with us, it looked like Oak was on the way to the next rd with the Brady fumble, but noooo, the refs pull out some rule so old & full of cobwebs & pull the good ol "Tuck" rule which in my life of following football, I had never heard of. Al was a very much hated man in NFL circles back then going back to when he moved Oak to LA days. Powers that be in the NFL did not want Oak going nowhere near the SB and screwed them over with that BS call that garnered in the Brady /NE dynasty. I truly believe had the call stood as the fumble we all know that it was, that Brady is either traded to another team in the offseason or remains the back up behind Bledsoe if he was healthy enough to come back in 02'. BTW, we can all thank the NY Jests as the team that had to put out Bledsoe & start the Brady reign. And ever since then, Brady has made them pay by beating them like red headed step children on an almost yearly basis.

Comment

NFL.really is crap..in this trailer video for bills+jags playoff game they use footage of the over turned TD w/ voice over ""touchdown buffalo!" w/o of course pointing out it is was over turned.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...layoff-Trailer

What a bunch of scum bags
                  Last edited by William; 01-05-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoMk9f8BtE

rigged? fixed? scripted?

https://247sports.com/nfl/detroit-li...-I-do-71918951

Just Google "is the NFL rigged". There's plenty of reading available there.

Just watch when the unfavored team gets momentum or springs a big play and they need to be choked down ... out comes the yellow laundry, or the call that leaves everyone baffled. AND the calls are made directly from The League Office now . . . taken away from the field of play so some nameless faceless person makes the call (yeah, they have a name and face but you get the idea). Pick a game you have no emotional attachment to and guess who would The League want to win, would benefit a storyline (which generates more fan interest thus more $$$$$$). And then you have certain league favs that seem to always get the calls. The refs control momentum and most of the time momentum wins.

Make no mistake, Vegas has a huge amount of interest in this.
                    Same crap going on in playoff game against Titans. Just when Titans had forced a punt and looked like they were going to good field position and momentum, a bizarre encroachment call on 4th and 5 where the defender never crossed the line, that you guessed it, gave new england the exact 5 yards they needed for the first down. Even the announcers were at a loss to explain that one. Previous series Patriots TD stands that if it had been reviewed by an opponent who scored against them would have been over turned all season.

Comment

Working...
                    X