Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bills reach playoffs due to Bengals upset Ravens with 36 sec left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bills reach playoffs due to Bengals upset Ravens with 36 sec left

    Well at least 1 New York team made playoffs, that was crazy ending 49 yard TD pass on 4th and 12 @ Ravens 49 yard line.

    Ravens one play away from playoffs only to be eliminated

  • #2
    I'd take the 3rd and 33 for a TD over the 4th and 12 for a TD and playoff elimination any time. lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      I'd take the 3rd and 33 for a TD over the 4th and 12 for a TD and playoff elimination any time. lol
      What makes it worse they did it with less then a minute on the clock
      The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good for them..sick of seeing a going no where Ravens team in post season.

        Comment


        • #5
          Down here in Florida it's huge. Jags escape having to play the Titans again who they lost to twice already and now face the Bills.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Down here in Florida it's huge. Jags escape having to play the Titans again who they lost to twice already and now face the Bills.
            Hmmmm......they avoided history repeating itself from 18 years ago. Lol!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TEM View Post

              What makes it worse they did it with less then a minute on the clock
              Ravens got a bitter taste of their own medicine. Just ask the 2012 Broncos team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jay051 View Post

                Ravens got a bitter taste of their own medicine. Just ask the 2012 Broncos team.
                Fill circle.
                The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Glad Ravens lost. They are usually one & done anyway. Either Steelers or NE KO them anyway. I like that we are seeing a bunch of new teams make the playoffs this yr. Only repeat teams are NE, Pitt, Atl , so 9 new teams made the playoffs this yr.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A n d the Bills stink it up. Shame as I was pulling for them. J-ville didn't look any good either.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                      A n d the Bills stink it up. Shame as I was pulling for them. J-ville didn't look any good either.
                      their defense sure did, although I think their DBs got away with some PI's a.k.a. Seahawks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                        Glad Ravens lost. They are usually one & done anyway. Either Steelers or NE KO them anyway. I like that we are seeing a bunch of new teams make the playoffs this yr. Only repeat teams are NE, Pitt, Atl , so 9 new teams made the playoffs this yr.
                        Gee I could have sworn that the Ravens won a couple of Super Bowls. I know that Giants fans deny their first one. After all 1 fluky kick off return was the only points that the Giants could manage. That was Super Bowl 35. And, when you get curb stomped by a team quarterbacked by Trent Dilfer. I think I would never ever say a bad thing about that team.
                        1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

                          Gee I could have sworn that the Ravens won a couple of Super Bowls. I know that Giants fans deny their first one. After all 1 fluky kick off return was the only points that the Giants could manage. That was Super Bowl 35. And, when you get curb stomped by a team quarterbacked by Trent Dilfer. I think I would never ever say a bad thing about that team.
                          That happened in 2000' Talk about ancient history. Between their only 2 SBs, Ravens have been KOed in the playoffs by Pitt 3x/Colts2x/Titans/NE.

                          It was the Ravens D that curb stomped the Giants O not Dilfer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

                            That happened in 2000' Talk about ancient history. Between their only 2 SBs, Ravens have been KOed in the playoffs by Pitt 3x/Colts2x/Titans/NE.

                            It was the Ravens D that curb stomped the Giants O not Dilfer.
                            Only ancient history here is the Giants pretending to be a New York Team. Super Bowl 35 Ravens team was quarterbacked by Dilfer. And, that game took place this century. Giants ain't played a home game in New York State since Gerald Ford was President of the United States. Also Dilfer threw a Touchdown. How many did Kerry Collins throw? That would be ZERO
                            1975 was a lot more closer to ancient history than Jan 28 2001.
                            And the Ravens have won as many Super Bowls this century as the Ravens have.
                            Here's some real ancient history. Baltimore NFL team vs the Giants in a championship game. Bet the farm on the Baltimore team.
                            1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

                              Only ancient history here is the Giants pretending to be a New York Team. Super Bowl 35 Ravens team was quarterbacked by Dilfer. And, that game took place this century. Giants ain't played a home game in New York State since Gerald Ford was President of the United States. Also Dilfer threw a Touchdown. How many did Kerry Collins throw? That would be ZERO
                              1975 was a lot more closer to ancient history than Jan 28 2001.
                              And the Ravens have won as many Super Bowls this century as the Ravens have.
                              Here's some real ancient history. Baltimore NFL team vs the Giants in a championship game. Bet the farm on the Baltimore team.
                              OK. Your 2 SBs haven't been anything special though. The Giants 2 SB wins over NE have been , especially the 2007 SB win, That game will be talked about for decades, not so much the Ravens 2 SBs. I wasn't born when the Colts beat NY in 58'. Plus it wasn't a SB.. Only NFL Titles that count are SB titles.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X