Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Donít Understand The Jag Disrespect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Donít Understand The Jag Disrespect

    Why is everyone predicting the Jaguars losing Big to the Pats?
    Why is their D any less legit than the Giants Defense that beat Brady twice?
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

    John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

  • #2
    Historical mind set.

    Jaguars the last 10 seasons before this year they had a high of 6 wins. I think people are still in shock this Jags team is good. Plus, did you see all the calls that go the Pats way? There will be a terrible call that goes their way if they are losing early, or its close, to change momentum. NFL wants NE vs Philly, not Jax vs Min. Vegas knows this.
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
      Why is everyone predicting the Jaguars losing Big to the Pats?
      Why is their D any less legit than the Giants Defense that beat Brady twice?
      They were 10-6. lost to some mediocre teams. They have a questionable offense and a very shaky QB.

      Wait!....They ARE the '07 Giants!!!
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

        They were 10-6. lost to some mediocre teams. They have a questionable offense and a very shaky QB.

        Wait!....They ARE the '07 Giants!!!
        For real though...

        Comment


        • #5
          When all is said and done, I really donít give a hoot about the Jaguars, I was just asking. Iím certainly not looking forward to all the ďCoughlin helped build a winner in JacksonvilleĒ hogwash if they do win!
          As long as the ****ing Egirls lose, thatís all that matters.
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

          John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

          Comment


          • #6
            I honestly feel like they have a decent chance to win Sunday. They have a similar formula to the 07 Giants. To beat the Pats your front 4 has to generate pressure on its own because Brady can/will burn you if you blitz too much. Jacksonville can do that, should be interesting

            Comment


            • #7
              Looking for A big effort from their D to hold down NE point total. Bottles making just enough big plays and big games from Fournette & Yeldon for the win

              But I saw post on FB from NFL.com promoting the NE / Vikings SB. It was a slip up and taken down. People screaming conspiracy and fixed

              I just say they make one for each possible game combo so it's ready to go up right after play finishes Sunday

              https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...39&ref=m_notif
              Last edited by miked1958; 01-20-2018, 12:06 PM.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #8
                Link may not work as I am linking from FB
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #9
                  And as many of us predicted, the refs once again stepped in to help NE win the game. That blatant early whistle on the Miles Jack strip fumble of Lewis was total BS. Jax woulda been up 27-10 at that point.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                    And as many of us predicted, the refs once again stepped in to help NE win the game. That blatant early whistle on the Miles Jack strip fumble of Lewis was total BS. Jax woulda been up 27-10 at that point.
                    I actually thought that wasn't a fumble. I think the Pats got jobbed on that. He had the ball pinned to his hip when his knee hit.
                    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                      And as many of us predicted, the refs once again stepped in to help NE win the game. That blatant early whistle on the Miles Jack strip fumble of Lewis was total BS. Jax woulda been up 27-10 at that point.
                      So the NFL spent countless time and money to suspend Brady and penalize the team for Deflategate, but now the NFL referees are intentionally helping the Pats win games?

                      Does that really make sense to you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

                        So the NFL spent countless time and money to suspend Brady and penalize the team for Deflategate, but now the NFL referees are intentionally helping the Pats win games?

                        Does that really make sense to you?
                        What do they (NFL FO) have other than time and other people's money????? Get real ... all that was just for show that the league can fool the fools by saying " See, we're out to get the NE team". It really (the punishment) amounted to a lot of nothing.

                        Make no mistake the NE OL was mugging the Jag DL the whole second half without an offensive holding call made. Many were blatant on the edge ... easily visible. Same for the NE DB's on Jag receivers. The outcome was steered in NE's favor.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

                          What do they (NFL FO) have other than time and other people's money????? Get real ... all that was just for show that the league can fool the fools by saying " See, we're out to get the NE team". It really (the punishment) amounted to a lot of nothing.

                          Make no mistake the NE OL was mugging the Jag DL the whole second half without an offensive holding call made. Many were blatant on the edge ... easily visible. Same for the NE DB's on Jag receivers. The outcome was steered in NE's favor.
                          Already setting up your excuse for a SB loss?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why shouldn't Philly fans be paranoid about the refs helping NE out in the SB? They got helped by the refs in at least 3-4 games this yr that I can think of. Let's not forget the most blatant assist from the refs with the "Tuck" rule that was so full of BS that it got tossed outta the rule book.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

                              Already setting up your excuse for a SB loss?
                              Don't really know what you're talking about, I ain't got a dog in this fight. I despise both teams. I know the NFL engineers outcomes.

                              I'll probably be bass fishing all SB weekend.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X