Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Views from fans of other reams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Views from fans of other reams

    So tonight I was watching with a Pats and Cowboys an. I said Patricia chose the Lions over Giants and stated my reasons about him knowing the GM and not wanting to be ina huge market to start out. The pats fan immediatelt says, “I wouldn’t want to coach all those punks either.” The Dallas fan says, “yeah Odell is a *******.” My initial thought was you know nothing about this team and it’s players like I do. We have a great core. And Odell a scum? Just look at Dallas with TO and then Dez who you loved!! I tried to fight back but there’s no getting through to these guys! I soon after looked at the pats fan and said, “oh yeah Eli is a real dirtbag huh.” It killed me to see the way others view my team but at the end of the day they really know nothing. Thoughts on how to shut these bums up!? I’m more of the stay quiet and win type but these kind of guys will always be out there. Odell fights hard and his team loves him and I love having a player of his energy. I think he makes us better with the right coach obviously. But like anyone.

  • #2
    Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
    Thoughts on how to shut these bums up!?
    No idea with the Patriots fan, but the Cowboys fan should be pretty easy...when was the last time the Cowboys were in a Super Bowl?

    Comment


    • #3
      Who cares what fans of other teams say? Worry about your own team.

      The Cowboys have been irrelevant for decades.

      Comment


      • #4
        Patricia was ascared of a big media market.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

          No idea with the Patriots fan, but the Cowboys fan should be pretty easy...when was the last time the Cowboys were in a Super Bowl?
          Better question. Last time they were in a Conference Championship game?? You have to win a Conference Championship game to even make a Super Bowl.
          1970's tv is better than today's tv.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

            Better question. Last time they were in a Conference Championship game?? You have to win a Conference Championship game to even make a Super Bowl.
            95' for both.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

              95' for both.
              That's 23 years. So sad. Yet Cowturd fans act like it was last year. The funniest thing is seeing the shirts they wear. "Decades of dominance". Yet they didn't dominate the 70's, and the 90's was more like half a decade at best. LOL.
              1970's tv is better than today's tv.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

                That's 23 years. So sad. Yet Cowturd fans act like it was last year. The funniest thing is seeing the shirts they wear. "Decades of dominance". Yet they didn't dominate the 70's, and the 90's was more like half a decade at best. LOL.
                From the mid 60s till they finally won their 1st SB in 71', Dallas was known as "next yr's champs" due to losing 3 straight title games to GB plus the 70' SB to the Colts. They then went to the SB in 77'-78'. Nothing in the 80s, then 3 more SB in the early 90s & nothing since. The Cowboys fanbase is the #1 fanbase in crowing about past accomplishments.

                Prior to 2001, Dallas had a 5-3 SB record & NE was 0-2, since 2001, NE is 5-3, & tied Dallas with 5 SB titles.
                Last edited by Parademon1; 03-17-2018, 08:49 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  odell Is a junkie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                    odell Is a junkie
                    So was LT
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

                      So was LT
                      We all know he's not a junkie haha, everyones had a night out getting hammered and smoking before. Also idt he did the white, even if he did like I said a lot of people GOOD too have done that one or twice before as well. Just hanging out with the wrong people when you're that big isn't a good idea.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                        odell Is a junkie
                        Jerrah also is a junkie. Only he is addicted to glory holes.
                        1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
                          So tonight I was watching with a Pats and Cowboys an. I said Patricia chose the Lions over Giants and stated my reasons about him knowing the GM and not wanting to be ina huge market to start out. The pats fan immediatelt says, “I wouldn’t want to coach all those punks either.” The Dallas fan says, “yeah Odell is a *******.” My initial thought was you know nothing about this team and it’s players like I do. We have a great core. And Odell a scum? Just look at Dallas with TO and then Dez who you loved!! I tried to fight back but there’s no getting through to these guys! I soon after looked at the pats fan and said, “oh yeah Eli is a real dirtbag huh.” It killed me to see the way others view my team but at the end of the day they really know nothing. Thoughts on how to shut these bums up!? I’m more of the stay quiet and win type but these kind of guys will always be out there. Odell fights hard and his team loves him and I love having a player of his energy. I think he makes us better with the right coach obviously. But like anyone.
                          So, I read the post and the gist of it with you lamenting other teams fans trashing the NYG and then every effing post afterward is trashing other teams (mostly the Cows which have a pretty damn loyal fanbase despite no PO success in 20+ years). So you come over here to the trash talking forum to get validated by reading everyone trashing the Cows.

                          Pot, meet kettle!

                          Hypocrite much?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Gotta agree with the Cowpoke fan on this one. If you can't stand the heat, gtfo the kitchen! I would have just thrown the SB wins over NE to the Pats fan & showed him my "18 wins 1 GIANT loss" T-shirt, that woulda shut his piehole up in a heartbeat. And to the Cowboy fan, I would just have reminded him about 07' when they were the #1 seed with HFA & we KOed em in the div rd en route to our incredible SB upset of the juggernaut 18-0 Pats.. End of trash talk.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

                              So, I read the post and the gist of it with you lamenting other teams fans trashing the NYG and then every effing post afterward is trashing other teams (mostly the Cows which have a pretty damn loyal fanbase despite no PO success in 20+ years). So you come over here to the trash talking forum to get validated by reading everyone trashing the Cows.

                              Pot, meet kettle!

                              Hypocrite much?
                              Nope I just mean what can I say back to them when they talk trash to shut them up once and for all

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X