Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Views from fans of other reams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Start with this little video right here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5w7zKC3MFs
    Then remind them of 23+ years of playoff failure. Also don't forget week 1 of the 2002 season. That impressive outing against the expansion Houston Texans who had yet to play a regular season game at that point. LOL.
    1970's tv is better than today's tv.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post

      Nope I just mean what can I say back to them when they talk trash to shut them up once and for all
      Nothing!

      A confident fan doesn't worry about that kinda bovine fecal matter.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

        Nothing!

        A confident fan doesn't worry about that kinda bovine fecal matter.
        haha that's exactly how I've been my whole life. My friends talk crap but my question always is, name two backup OL on your team? When they can't answer that it usually shuts them up lol

        Comment


        • #19
          Funny a Cowboy fan talking like that, their star running back beats women and their "star" (he's not a star) WR beat his own mother.

          Odell has done nothing even remotely close to as bad as these guys.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by nycowns View Post
            Funny a Cowboy fan talking like that, their star running back beats women and their "star" (he's not a star) WR beat his own mother.

            Odell has done nothing even remotely close to as bad as these guys.
            You forgot the Owner who thinks demanding Gloryholes is a great thing also.
            1970's tv is better than today's tv.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by nycowns View Post
              Funny a Cowboy fan talking like that, their star running back beats women and their "star" (he's not a star) WR beat his own mother.

              Odell has done nothing even remotely close to as bad as these guys.


              Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

              You forgot the Owner who thinks demanding Gloryholes is a great thing also.

              See, this is all stoopid elementary bovine fecal droppings I'd expect from a 10 year old.

              But what I expect here from the majority.

              No substance . . . very weak trolling, no talent. tsk tsk

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post






                See, this is all stoopid elementary bovine fecal droppings I'd expect from a 10 year old.

                But what I expect here from the majority.

                No substance . . . very weak trolling, no talent. tsk tsk
                Oh wow I bet you had to google them insults. Your parents are probably so proud. Don't change a thing that Jerrah has come outta the closet. Cause a hetro man don't demand gloryhole service in a room full of male reporters. But a man light in the loafers sure would. And, also remember who signed Micheal Sam after the Rams cut him. 1 more little thing for you to chew on. Jerrah was quoted back in 89 as saying "Troy Aikman sure looks good in the shower".
                1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

                  Oh wow I bet you had to google them insults. Your parents are probably so proud. Don't change a thing that Jerrah has come outta the closet. Cause a hetro man don't demand gloryhole service in a room full of male reporters. But a man light in the loafers sure would. And, also remember who signed Micheal Sam after the Rams cut him. 1 more little thing for you to chew on. Jerrah was quoted back in 89 as saying "Troy Aikman sure looks good in the shower".
                  Both my parents are dead ! Very classy NYG fan !

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

                    Both my parents are dead ! Very classy NYG fan !
                    OK let's understand something. It ain't 1975. There fore calling the Giants a New York team is an insult to the State of New Jersey.
                    2nd I am not a Giants fan. Try again. And, even thou I mentioned your parents. I didn't insult them. You, not me is the one hurling the insults. But, I know. All Clownboy fans like to watch the games at places that have glory holes. And, I bet you are a regular at the Blue Oyster Bar.
                    1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by flamethrower View Post

                      OK let's understand something. It ain't 1975. There fore calling the Giants a New York team is an insult to the State of New Jersey.
                      2nd I am not a Giants fan. Try again. And, even thou I mentioned your parents. I didn't insult them. You, not me is the one hurling the insults. But, I know. All Clownboy fans like to watch the games at places that have glory holes. And, I bet you are a regular at the Blue Oyster Bar.

                      Yep, that looks like an NJ on the helmet to me too. SMDH . Foolish things from foolish souls.

                      Yes, you insulted their memory. People with class don't mention the dead in the manner that you did. Keep backpedaling.

                      You seem to have quite a fixation on things that are of a homosexual nature . . . hmmmmmmm ??????





                      61Lgb5cn0IL._SL1001_.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post


                        Yep, that looks like an NJ on the helmet to me too. SMDH . Foolish things from foolish souls.

                        Yes, you insulted their memory. People with class don't mention the dead in the manner that you did. Keep backpedaling.

                        You seem to have quite a fixation on things that are of a homosexual nature . . . hmmmmmmm ??????





                        61Lgb5cn0IL._SL1001_.jpg
                        Well there ain't no such place as East Rutherford New York. Yet when they opened the original Giants Stadium. It didn't have a map of New York on it. It had a map of the State of New Jersey on the field about 40 to 40 yard area dead center. Don't believe me. Use google.
                        And former Governor Christie even said in an interview that they are not a New York team except for the NY on their helmet. In fact the last season they played a home game in New York State was 1975. It's 2018. But seeing as how you an Arlington Gloryholer fan I understand that geography is very confusing to you.
                        Also this is SMACK you doofus. Also had I known your parents were dead. I would not have mentioned them. Also you came at me, and came with guns blazing. But, I understand. You root for a team that has an owner/GM who is gayer than Boy George in the 80's was.
                        1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The very last game the Giants played in New York State was October 4 2015 as the road team against the Buffalo (Orchard Park) Bills. Notice that it was a Road game. Not a home game. They did manage to win that game. Shall I list the previous Giants game in New York State?
                          That would be December 23 2007 also visiting the Bills.
                          Now if you wanna find one Giants game in New York State prior to this. You gotta go back to 1975. Don't worry. I'll list it.
                          The very last home game was December 14 1975 vs the New Orleans Saints. They did manage to win that one.
                          1970's tv is better than today's tv.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
                            So tonight I was watching with a Pats and Cowboys fan.
                            That sounds like the start of a joke: So there's a Pats fan, a Cowboys fan and a Giants fan in a bar...

                            The best punchline wins.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              ...they all start getting a bit drunk and start toasting past victories. Then an Eagles fan comes in and they all beat the snot out of him.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X