Pats fans are such ******s.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats fans are such ******s.......

The day after. a big win they are all over FB, trashing fans from every other team.
    First he threw this meme out there....

Then I informed him that the Giants are 3-3 against Brady including two glorious defeats in the SB. Then the usual "enjoy last place" nonsense.

Here was my final response to one of my FB friends.

I love my Pat fan friends but so many of you guys are such front runners. I remember when they couldn't sell out that high school stadium they used to play in. You guys have a great coach (from the Giants) and a great QB...But when Brady hangs it up, so will half the so called fan base. It's easy to be a Pats fan. Giants fans are forever, no matter what. Pats fans are there...as long as they win...Sorry.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Yup, Boston fans are the worst. I agree.

Comment

Betcha the vast majority of current Pats fans can't tell you who was their QB in the late 70s early 80s (Steve Grogan) nor who was their #1 draft pick in 70'. Do they know who Sam Bam Cunningham . Stanley Morgan & John Hanna or Russ Francis were? Buncha bandwagon hoppers from 2001 & on. They love to leave out all the times the refs have pulled their fat outta the fire as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Yup, Boston fans are the worst. I agree.
        You are to be ignored on anything Boston related.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          The day after. a big win they are all over FB, trashing fans from every other team.

Then I informed him that the Giants are 3-3 against Brady including two glorious defeats in the SB. Then the usual "enjoy last place" nonsense.

I love my Pat fan friends but so many of you guys are such front runners. I remember when they couldn't sell out that high school stadium they used to play in. You guys have a great coach (from the Giants) and a great QB...But when Brady hangs it up, so will half the so called fan base. It's easy to be a Pats fan. Giants fans are forever, no matter what. Pats fans are there...as long as they win...Sorry.
          Way to go MS. Donít take any **** from them. Keep reminding them who Brady couldnít beat in the SB.
          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Way to go MS. Donít take any **** from them. Keep reminding them who Brady couldnít beat in the SB.
            One poster put up a pic of Brady with the heading GOAT. I then posted the classic Eli on the beach with bucket photo and said..."but he still can't beat this guy".......

I crack myself up. Pats fans can talk smack....to everybody but Giants fans.

Comment

True, but it still doesn't stop them from pulling the ol "we just lucked out both times" card.

Comment

Give Ďem hell, MS!

Comment

You are to be ignored on anything Boston related.
                  Except how much they suck and how their sports teams cheat :-)

Comment

What will they do when it ends ? It will inevitably very soon .40 year old QB 66 year old GM/HC . Enjoy it while it lasts Pats fans.
                    The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

One poster put up a pic of Brady with the heading GOAT. I then posted the classic Eli on the beach with bucket photo and said..."but he still can't beat this guy".......

I crack myself up. Pats fans can talk smack....to everybody but Giants fans.
                      I like it.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                        Betcha the vast majority of current Pats fans can't tell you who was their QB in the late 70s early 80s (Steve Grogan) nor who was their #1 draft pick in 70'. Do they know who Sam Bam Cunningham . Stanley Morgan & John Hanna or Russ Francis were? Buncha bandwagon hoppers from 2001 & on. They love to leave out all the times the refs have pulled their fat outta the fire as well.
                        vast amount of patriot fans haven't the foggiest who Drew Bledsoe is never mind Steve Grogan lol

Comment

Wouldn't be in the least surprised. Prior to 2001, seeing NE fans walking around sporting Patriots jerseys was rarer than a Sasquatch sighting.

Comment

Bottom line is that Boston isn't a football town. It's a baseball and hockey town.
                            They love the Pats because they win. When they start losing...they will lose half their fan base.
                            And since they are only fans because they win, they are spoiled fans as well.

The Sox could lose 100 games and they would still put 40,000 in Fenway every game.

Comment

Bruins before Celtics, really?

Comment

Working...
                              X