Pats fans are such ******s.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    I hate the pats and the eagels, and I never thought I'd root for the pats, but I cannot and will not pull for the eagles.. For the first time ever, i'm pulling for those asshats in NE.
    The only other time I did was in 2004 SB.... vs the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

The only other time I did was in 2004 SB.... vs the Eagles.

Yeah thats true.. its been so long I almost forgot about that, let me correct myself lol, for the 2nd time ever.
      sigpic

Comment

...And in one moment the Pats just lost half their fan base........
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          ...And in one moment the Pats just lost half their fan base........
          I wonder if bob kraft will be a fair weather owner and sell when everything unravels. Will happen soon. Maybe not this offseason but the ball of yarn is rolling

Comment

spoiled fans....spoiled owner.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I respect the Patriots and Brady, I will always love Bellichick. I cannot stand most Boston Fans. They are awful.

I can never root for the Patriots, even though I respect them because of their fans.

I live in Connecticut, and there a lot of Pats fans here, and a few of them have given me a hard time after we beat them in the SB.

Talked smack about Eli. And I tell them, OK, the helmet catch was a fluke, was holding to less then 20 points both times we played you a fluke?

silence, absolute silence.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

I wonder if bob kraft will be a fair weather owner and sell when everything unravels. Will happen soon. Maybe not this offseason but the ball of yarn is rolling
                No, I don;t think he will, he is a tremendous owner. He is spoiled, but he is a tremendous owner. He gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

No, I don;t think he will, he is a tremendous owner. He is spoiled, but he is a tremendous owner. He gets it.
                  I donít know man. I think youíre right he wonít sell, but I donít think he is too smart. He just put all his chips on Josh McDaniels.

That franchise is going in the toilet as soon as Brady leaves. And Kraft is gonna have a bunch of baby fans to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    The day after. a big win they are all over FB, trashing fans from every other team.
                    First he threw this meme out there....

Then I informed him that the Giants are 3-3 against Brady including two glorious defeats in the SB. Then the usual "enjoy last place" nonsense.

Here was my final response to one of my FB friends.

I love my Pat fan friends but so many of you guys are such front runners. I remember when they couldn't sell out that high school stadium they used to play in. You guys have a great coach (from the Giants) and a great QB...But when Brady hangs it up, so will half the so called fan base. It's easy to be a Pats fan. Giants fans are forever, no matter what. Pats fans are there...as long as they win...Sorry.

Comment

Maybe I'm alone in my thinking but if I was a Jets/Bills/Fish fan, I would be so damn embarrassed to have been unable to see my team knock off the Pats from their perch atop the AFCE these past 17yrs. And I really wouldn't be thumping my chest when it takes Brady retiring to finally be able to win that div either. 15 AFCE titles in 17 yrs. 12 AFCCGs & 8 SB app. Jets (2002) & Miami (2008) have been only 2 teams in that div to win the div & we all know the only reason Miami won it in 08' was due to Brady missing the season.

During a 17yr period of 1981-1997, SF won the NFCW 13x played in 10 NFCCCGs & played in 5 SBs. That's the closest another team has come to dominating their div for so long in the last 40yrs or so.

I hate NE with a passion but I will be the 1st to say they have set the bar extremely high during these past 17yrs & it will be almost impossible for another NFL team to duplicate or surpass what they did during the B&B era. And with B&B coming back in 2018, it won't surprise me one bit if they don't go to the SB again.

Comment

Working...
                      X