Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC/cruehead

Is he banned?

Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?

Re: DC/cruehead

no, he was an idiot.

Comment

remember "lil Eli"?

lol what a tool

Comment

Crue was interesting. total jerk, but I kind of liked him. he was like the epitome of a stereotypical Cowboys troll...offensive and yet...

like a shot or 2 of Jagermeister...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Yea I didnt mind him. He is a cowboy fan and entitled to come here a jaw, just like we do on there board
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Whatever happened to EliIsTheManning?

Comment

Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.

Comment

[quote user="shok"]Is he banned?

Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="shok"]Is he banned? Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope
                  [/quote]Don't suppose you remember the conversation's that got cruehead or choasist banned, DH?</P>

I didn't mind cruehead and choasist was a good poster, miss seeing them on the boards.</P>
                  my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Yes, I do recall what got chaosist banned. He was warned, then suspended 5 or 6 times. When someone doesn't learn after something like that, it's on them.

Honestly don't recall the specific incident with cruehead, but I can say that we do not ban people permanently for no reason.
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="shok"]Is he banned? Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope
                      [/quote]Don't suppose you remember the conversation's that got cruehead or choasist banned, DH?</P>

I didn't mind cruehead and choasist was a good poster, miss seeing them on the boards.</P>[/quote]

I'm with you. They are missed.

Comment

damn, Chaosist got banned?

Didn't know. I liked that dude.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
                          [/quote]
                          True
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
                            [/quote]
                            True[/quote]

True, but Cruehead made lame arguments that were easy to dispute. Gotta love the morons with limited football knowledge. I'm no football know it all, but people like this made me feel like John Madden.....

(BTW, for the record, Madden's overly simplified explanations and affinity for stating the obvious made people who knew very little about the game understand it much better. In that respect, he's one of the greatest things to happen to the NFL, as he created fans from casual observers.)

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]

True, but Cruehead made lame arguments that were easy to dispute. Gotta love the morons with limited football knowledge. I'm no football know it all, but people like this made me feel like John Madden.....

(BTW, for the record, Madden's overly simplified explanations and affinity for stating the obvious made people who knew very little about the game understand it much better. In that respect, he's one of the greatest things to happen to the NFL, as he created fans from casual observers.)[/quote]Yeah dopes are always hating on Madden. I thought he was awesome. Football is simply not the same without him.

Comment

Working...
                              X