• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shok
    started a topic DC/cruehead

DC/cruehead

Is he banned?

Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?

• CGYgiant
    replied
    Re: DC/cruehead

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
    [/quote]

Dimboys was a great poster, Cruehead not so much.

Leave a comment:

• jjj45
    replied

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]

True, but Cruehead made lame arguments that were easy to dispute. Gotta love the morons with limited football knowledge. I'm no football know it all, but people like this made me feel like John Madden.....

(BTW, for the record, Madden's overly simplified explanations and affinity for stating the obvious made people who knew very little about the game understand it much better. In that respect, he's one of the greatest things to happen to the NFL, as he created fans from casual observers.)[/quote]Yeah dopes are always hating on Madden. I thought he was awesome. Football is simply not the same without him.

Leave a comment:

• redbeardxxv
    replied

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
    [/quote]
    True[/quote]

True, but Cruehead made lame arguments that were easy to dispute. Gotta love the morons with limited football knowledge. I'm no football know it all, but people like this made me feel like John Madden.....

(BTW, for the record, Madden's overly simplified explanations and affinity for stating the obvious made people who knew very little about the game understand it much better. In that respect, he's one of the greatest things to happen to the NFL, as he created fans from casual observers.)

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.
    [/quote]
    True

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied

damn, Chaosist got banned?

Didn't know. I liked that dude.

Leave a comment:

• gmen46
    replied

[quote user="poppa smurph"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="shok"]Is he banned? Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope
    [/quote]Don't suppose you remember the conversation's that got cruehead or choasist banned, DH?</P>

I didn't mind cruehead and choasist was a good poster, miss seeing them on the boards.</P>[/quote]

I'm with you. They are missed.

Leave a comment:

• Die-Hard
    replied

Yes, I do recall what got chaosist banned. He was warned, then suspended 5 or 6 times. When someone doesn't learn after something like that, it's on them.

Honestly don't recall the specific incident with cruehead, but I can say that we do not ban people permanently for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• poppa smurph
    replied

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="shok"]Is he banned? Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope
    [/quote]Don't suppose you remember the conversation's that got cruehead or choasist banned, DH?</P>

I didn't mind cruehead and choasist was a good poster, miss seeing them on the boards.</P>

Leave a comment:

• Die-Hard
    replied

[quote user="shok"]Is he banned?

Can we unban him in the spirit of Dallas/New York smacktalk for this week?[/quote]

Nope

Leave a comment:

• ShakeNBake
    replied

Please no. Cruehead and Dimboys were two of the dumbest posters from rival teams we had on here, and thats saying a lot.

Leave a comment:

• casvdry
    replied

Whatever happened to EliIsTheManning?

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied

Yea I didnt mind him. He is a cowboy fan and entitled to come here a jaw, just like we do on there board

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied

Crue was interesting. total jerk, but I kind of liked him. he was like the epitome of a stereotypical Cowboys troll...offensive and yet...

like a shot or 2 of Jagermeister...

Leave a comment:

• jjj45
    replied

remember "lil Eli"?

lol what a tool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X