I think eagles will beat Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think eagles will beat Patriots

They can get pressure up front on Brady without bringing extra guys, freeing up LBs to double gronkowski, and theyre strong in the secondary. Foles can put up a lot of points. Smelling a serious upset here.

Lots of teams beat the Patriots. But they failed to beat the Refs that day so.......
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I would use "could" rather than "will" ....

Comment

I agree. The Eagles D is more than good enough to get to Brady. Question is, will the refs get involved again & give NE a few breaks here & there. Philly's best bet is to jump out to a huge lead ala Atl , but unlike that idiot OC/HC, just start running the ball as much as they can once they can achieve a 3 score lead in the 2nd half. Try to mount clock eating 5 min drives in the 2nd half that at least end up getting them 3 pts to maintain a sizable lead. To keep NE in striking distance the entire game is the worst thing the Eagles can do, you turn NE 1 dimensional where they have to abandon the run & just throw every down to get back in the game, Philly's pass rushers can then tee off on Tommy boy. IMO, that's the best way Philly will win, it's to come out aggressive & try to rack up the points & have NE play from way behind.

Comment

The Eagles could be up 27 points in the 4th Quarter and my money is still on the Pats. They just do it. Its the perfect storm. Patriots turn into genies, the opponent collapses and makes the stupidest decisions and the refs help NE get back in it for BRady to look like a hero.

Patriots arent giving the Eagles their 1st SB win.

NE 27
          PHI 23
          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

SInce I want the Patriots to win the Eagles are going to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              The Eagles could be up 27 points in the 4th Quarter and my money is still on the Pats. They just do it. Its the perfect storm. Patriots turn into genies, the opponent collapses and makes the stupidest decisions and the refs help NE get back in it for BRady to look like a hero.

Patriots arent giving the Eagles their 1st SB win.

NE 27
              PHI 23
              With the expected help from the refs, sure. But I still think that as long as Philly can jump out to a 2 score lead, the D can contain the run & put NE into a lot of 2nd & 3rd & longs, that pass rush can get to Brady the way the Giants front 4 did . Of course if the refs are gonna throw flags every time pretty boy Tom is hit hard, then the Eagles have no shot to win this game.

Comment

True or not, teams need to stop thinking about refs against Pats. It gets into their heads and gives pats an advantage before the game even starts. Like how first SB we won off them, in AFC Championship game Chargers were complaining Pats were a "dirty team." Before SB they asked Strahan same question and he said "yeah, they're a dirty a team, but so are we!" Took any mental advantage away from Pats right there

Comment

I'm in the Eagles camp this week, I wish them well. If for nothing else, not another Bowl for the Patriot's.

Comment

I don't wanna see Tom stinking Brady lifting another SB trophy! Fly Eagles Fly! Runs off to the bathroom to vomit & brush his teeth.

Comment

I can't see Pat's held too low, not like we did in first SB against them. So I'll give then at least 24 points. Which means eegs need 25 or more to win. This could also go into overtime.

Comment

I have a bad feeling that the Eagles will beat the Pats, but I'll root for the Pats to win just like I did the last time they played the Eagles in the SB. I hate the Patriots, but I hate the Eagles even more and I can't bring myself to root for them to win anything.
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STAR View Post
                          I'm in the Eagles camp this week, I wish them well. If for nothing else, not another Bowl for the Patriot's.
                          God bless ya guvnah!

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                            I don't wanna see Tom stinking Brady lifting another SB trophy! Fly Eagles Fly! Runs off to the bathroom to vomit & brush his teeth.
                            You sung that like an angel!

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                              I have a bad feeling that the Eagles will beat the Pats, but I'll root for the Pats to win just like I did the last time they played the Eagles in the SB. I hate the Patriots, but I hate the Eagles even more and I can't bring myself to root for them to win anything.
                              I'll bet that in reality, you will close all the curtains, put on your secret Cunningham jersey that you keep hidden in your closet and cheer my Eagles on to victory. Your secret is safe with me Chachi

Comment

Working...
                              X