Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went trying to steal Foles thunder? Trouble in Philly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Philly is lucky to have Foles. Wentz would've had his sophomore jitters like Goff and probably lose to the Falcons.

Wentz is going to get exposed next year. I hope he starts for the Eagles.
    how could they turn down a 1st and 3rd for him? He's a bargain next 2 years at around $5mm/season for a QB needy team. But after next season with just a year left that discount isn't looking nearly as attractive.

If it were Pat's they'd almost certainly move one of those guys .As unpleasant as they are, Pat's have the best run in franchise history due to maneuvers like that .

Comment

I couldn't care less about anything related to the ****ing Egirls!
      Their Lombardi trophy will probably get stolen and end up in Philly Pawn shop.
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
        Foles is one cool customer.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Keep Foles, trade Wentz.
        Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
          how could they turn down a 1st and 3rd for him? He's a bargain next 2 years at around $5mm/season for a QB needy team. But after next season with just a year left that discount isn't looking nearly as attractive.

If it were Pat's they'd almost certainly move one of those guys .As unpleasant as they are, Pat's have the best run in franchise history due to maneuvers like that .
          Are you out of your ****ing mind?

We would give them a first and a third today for Wentz, as would any other team in the league

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Reid certainly didn't draft Wentz
            Guys been the HC in Kansas for like 5 seasons now LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              it does put a pin in the balloon of the MVP talk.
              No it doesn't. New England hardly misses a beat without Brady every time he is out and he is drowning in MVPs. It is just a stupid award. End of season awards are like the prom queen vote in high school and the hall of fame is a participation trophy now. Both are a complete waste of effort to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Hoss went to the raiders
                Eventually, but Handley made him the starting QB in 1991.

It was Reeves that started Simms again.

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                  Tweets that Foles is "his boy", implying seniority or even worse ownership.

And after game tells Foles "next year that's me bro."

I think this guy is feeling threatened about his starter status.

and maybe he's right to be concerned..
                  Like how can you be the super bowl MVP and not start next ? If not for same team than somewhere else?
                  I hope you read n saw the videos of Foles saying that Wentz is the qb when healed. Stop posting fake news. Wentz will win them at least 2-3 more sb's because he is just that good. Thinking otherwise is just homerism and jealousy!

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                    Philly is lucky to have Foles. Wentz would've had his sophomore jitters like Goff and probably lose to the Falcons.

Wentz is going to get exposed next year. I hope he starts for the Eagles.
                    I donít know about that. Heís seems like a very good QB.

I think heís gonna be good for a long time.

Comment

Carson wentz would have been a serious contender for league mvp before he got hurt

Nick foles isn't replacing wentz. The eagles gave up a lot to move up and draft him which means they are all in on him and he has thus far rewarded their faith in him, unfortunately

Wentz is the long term starter in philly.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Are you out of your ****ing mind?

We would give them a first and a third today for Wentz, as would any other team in the league
                        I sure as **** would

Comment

I fear Wentz/Foles a lot more than Dak, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                            I fear Wentz/Foles a lot more than Dak, that's for sure.
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by syrup View Post

I hope you read n saw the videos of Foles saying that Wentz is the qb when healed. Stop posting fake news. Wentz will win them at least 2-3 more sb's because he is just that good. Thinking otherwise is just homerism and jealousy!
                              No. Thinking otherwise would simply be a differing opinion.

Wentz is looking like heís going to be a very good QB for a long time.

He will zero Super Bowls because he is so good; he may 2-3 more because the Eagles are so good. Or he may not.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                No it doesn't. New England hardly misses a beat without Brady every time he is out and he is drowning in MVPs. It is just a stupid award. End of season awards are like the prom queen vote in high school and the hall of fame is a participation trophy now. Both are a complete waste of effort to discuss.
                                OK. Then we shanít discuss it further.

Comment

Working...
                                X