Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went trying to steal Foles thunder? Trouble in Philly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

OK. Then we shan’t discuss it further.
    Solid plan.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Are you out of your ****ing mind?

We would give them a first and a third today for Wentz, as would any other team in the league
      My comment was a guess of what they could get for Foles. Not from us but someone. How often does a MVP QBof. Super bowl become available? I'd take Foles over Alex Smith or cousins. Only Jimmy G has more upside and he's already taken for the largest contract in history by 9ers.

If I'm.eagles im seriously thinking long term success and moving one of those guys

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post

My comment was a guess of what they could get for Foles. Not from us but someone. How often does a MVP QBof. Super bowl become available? I'd take Foles over Alex Smith or cousins. Only Jimmy G has more upside and he's already taken for the largest contract in history by 9ers.

If I'm.eagles im seriously thinking long term success and moving one of those guys
        My bad ... I thought you were talking about trading Wentz.

Comment

Wentz got his ring, that’s nice now I hope the eagles never win a SB again. Wentz can reminisce the one and only SB ring he got off the back of Foles.

Comment

Actually was wentz all that great beforehand? Imo Foles clearly is the better passer. He also showed good mobility in the pocket, not a threat to take off and run but good footwork to sidestep rushers and extend the play. Also what will ACL mean to went mobility?

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
              Actually was wentz all that great beforehand? Imo Foles clearly is the better passer. He also showed good mobility in the pocket, not a threat to take off and run but good footwork to sidestep rushers and extend the play. Also what will ACL mean to went mobility?
              I know we love our Giants but this post is pure homerism. Wentz is a stud and I think will win at least 2-3 SB's. One must be blind to not realize how good he is. Foles did well yes, but who got the Eagles there? With Shurmur, we will be stuck in misery. Book it!

Comment

"..., but who got the Eagles there?"

Foles
                Nick Foles has a historically great postseason passer rating

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...passer-rating/

Comment

Originally posted by syrup View Post

I know we love our Giants but this post is pure homerism. Wentz is a stud and I think will win at least 2-3 SB's. One must be blind to not realize how good he is. Foles did well yes, but who got the Eagles there? With Shurmur, we will be stuck in misery. Book it!
                  If he keeps running the ball he will have no rings and a short career.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Foles is a way more talented QB than Hoss was. 1990 #1 ranked D & the game plan to keep Kelly & that potent O off the field as much as possible is what gave us a chance to win that SB. Giants Offense in 90' only put up 20.9 ppg but that #1 ranked D only allowed 13.1 ppg. Giants held the ball for a staggering 40 min with ball control running by MVP OJ Anderson 21 carries for 102 yds and a TD. Hoss was 20-32 222yds 1 TD. Perfect job of game managing that game & not committing a single TO on his part. Foles on the other hand had one of the best SBs ever by a backup QB let alone a starter.
                    with the exception of the mess with collins and the ravens sb, the giants have really executed amazingly well in their superbowl appearances, theyve managed to pretty much play beyond expected ability, or at least executed perfectly, all 4 wins, theyre best games of the season...well they won, so thatd make sense lol

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

If he keeps running the ball he will have no rings and a short career.
                      You do realize that Wentz is a pocket passer who ONLY runs when he has to, right. Dude is a stud QB and look no matter what he is fun to watch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JediGiant View Post

with the exception of the mess with collins and the ravens sb, the giants have really executed amazingly well in their superbowl appearances, theyve managed to pretty much play beyond expected ability, or at least executed perfectly, all 4 wins, theyre best games of the season...well they won, so thatd make sense lol
                        and that 1 ugly, ugly, ugly loss to the Baltimore Ravens ughhhh that was a painful SB to watch for Giant fans!

Comment

Originally posted by syrup View Post

You do realize that Wentz is a pocket passer who ONLY runs when he has to, right. Dude is a stud QB and look no matter what he is fun to watch as well.
                          You do realize how he get hurt, right? By running when he didnt have to.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

You do realize how he get hurt, right? By running when he didnt have to.
                            Mobility doesn't make an otherwise mediocre QB good, just a mediocre QB that can run and is hurt a lot. All the other attributes of a QB are more important for his and in turn the team's success. It's like the hollandaise on corned beef hash and eggs, great when its there, but not needed and not really missed when it isn't. Provided of course the eggs aren't overcooked and the hash burnt, no amount of hollandaise will save that mess.

Comment

The reality is this: for all the hype, Wentz is not that team.

Comment

Working...
                              X