No announcement yet.

88 vs 88 vs 88

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dez has more talent, but we'll have to wait and see if his off-the-field improvements actually stick. Same goes for Nicks health. If those two things were gone, both would be putting up calvin johnson numbers...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Dez is certainly the most physically gifted of the group. If he puts it all together above the neck, then the answer to both with be Dez. Nicks, while not as gifted is the more polished player, a better student of the game, so production-wise, it may be close between Nicks and Dez. Thomas is no slouch either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        I've got Nicks staying healthy this year, putting up 95 rec 1300 yds 8 tds this year
        If Nicks has that stat line, his TDs are going to be closer to 12-14.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
          If Nicks has that stat line, his TDs are going to be closer to 12-14.
          if Nicks has that stat line he is going to be almost impossible to resign
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            if Nicks has that stat line he is going to be almost impossible to resign
            If he has that stat line he's getting resigned before hitting the market.

Comment

well hope he does have that stat line and your right about signing him early. Just don't know though he may want to test the waters
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

Better case scenario is he has a decent year but the wealth is spread around among all the WRs and that way it doesn't make it impossible to resign him

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Better case scenario is he has a decent year but the wealth is spread around among all the WRs and that way it doesn't make it impossible to resign him
                  Honestly, if he even has 65 rec, 1100 yards, and 8tds, it isn't going to make him any less expensive than if he had the above stat line. Saying he doesn't have any serious injury issues.

Comment

or franchise tagged to prevent the market from getting to him. Hopefully, this should prevent a future "Nick's final year?" thread from being created by some cowboys' fan. (jab).
                    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 07-26-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Dez all the way. if he stays healthy, he's gonna set some records this yr I believe. and I say that as a realistic football fan, not as a Dallas fan

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                        Dez all the way. if he stays healthy, he's gonna set some records this yr I believe. and I say that as a realistic football fan, not as a Dallas fan
                        Dez is currently ascending at a crazy pace. He could blow Nicks (and with the exception of Megatron, just about everyone) out of the water this year, but he could just as easily do his disappearing act for stretches long enough to destroy his stat line and, by extension, unequivocal talk of stardom.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Nicks staying healthy this year = great season
                          ALL IN! NYG

Comment

Dez is a monster and twice as scary
                            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Dez has the most "pure" talent and Romo caan certainly throw the ball very well. He can make the best stats but the Giants have the better chance of achieving more team success. I'd rather be Nicks.
                              Thomas is in the AFC so he has his chance as well.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Dez is scary.. and so are his scary long fingers

Comment

Working...
                                X