88 vs 88 vs 88

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I've got Nicks staying healthy this year, putting up 95 rec 1300 yds 8 tds this year

Of course 3 rec -2 yards and a safety vs Mo' Claiborne.
    lol...Claiborne couldn't hold Nick's jock strap.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Dez has more talent, but we'll have to wait and see if his off-the-field improvements actually stick. Same goes for Nicks health. If those two things were gone, both would be putting up calvin johnson numbers...
      His off the field issue are made out to be to much. The hitting his mother was the worse one, but no one really knows what happened there. I think it just took him a while to read defenses and show his ability. Plus he has a qb that goes to his butt buddy all the time (Witten). I think Romo finally trusted him last year.
      Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 07-28-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Nicks already showing signs of breaking down.

If he stays healthy he has the better qb and better players to take the pressure off.

Dez has to stay healthy also and don't see anyone stepping up to take the double off of him so he could have a tougher time, Tony is a slinger but will have to fit it in some tight spots.

Demarious is going to have the best year, with Wes there and Peyton able to thread a needle consistently it should be a huge year, and he seems to be able to stay on the field for 16 games.
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
          Nicks already showing signs of breaking down.

Demarious... and he seems to be able to stay on the field for 16 games.
          He's only stayed on the field for 16 games once - last year. He had a bunch of injuries during his rookie season, and tore his achilles in 2011. Thomas has missed more games in three years than Nicks has in four.
          Last edited by Flip Empty; 07-28-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Dez and Nicks flip a coin. But lets be honest here. If Lebron James played WR he would eat them both for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
              Dez all the way. if he stays healthy, he's gonna set some records this yr I believe. and I say that as a realistic football fan, not as a Dallas fan
              He not only has to stay healthy he has to keep his head in the game and away from off the field issues. But if he does you could be right
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                Dez and Nicks flip a coin. But lets be honest here. If Lebron James played WR he would eat them both for lunch.
                I wonder what his 40 time is?

Comment

I wonder what his 40 time is?
                  Probably a 4.4, 4.5. I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: He actually ran a 4.6. Thought it would be faster, but for his size, that's pretty fast.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ver-the-summer
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    lol...Claiborne couldn't hold Nick's jock strap.
                    Yeah I was just joking around. But I wouldn't sleep on Mo' this year. He's put on about 10 lbs of muscle and is battling Dez pretty well in camp this year. Dez is a complete beast and is still winning the battles, but Mo' is always on his hip.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Probably a 4.4, 4.5. I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: He actually ran a 4.6. Thought it would be faster, but for his size, that's pretty fast.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ver-the-summer
                      In all seriousness, he'd probably make a pretty decent receiving option at TE. If I were to compare him to anyone I'd say he's Jimmy Graham-esque.

Comment

Yeah I was just joking around. But I wouldn't sleep on Mo' this year. He's put on about 10 lbs of muscle and is battling Dez pretty well in camp this year. Dez is a complete beast and is still winning the battles, but Mo' is always on his hip.
                        No, I know I was just bustin your balls. I couldn't pass it up but I agree Dez is a beast just need to see him do it again this year.

Can't wait for september 8th in the Giants second home

Comment

In all seriousness, he'd probably make a pretty decent receiving option at TE. If I were to compare him to anyone I'd say he's Jimmy Graham-esque.
                          hes faster, stronger and more athletic than megatron. He probably would be the best WR in the NFL if he went that way. But he made the right choice obviously.

Comment

hes faster, stronger and more athletic than megatron. He probably would be the best WR in the NFL if he went that way. But he made the right choice obviously.
                            Not to sure about all that...

Megatron:
                            HT: 6'5"
                            WT: 239
                            40: 4.32
                            Vert: 43"--45"
                            Wingspan: 6'10"

Lebron:
                            HT: 6'8"
                            WT: 250
                            40: 4.5--4.6 (so HE says)
                            Vert: 44"
                            Wingspan: 7' 1/4

Johnson is bulkier, so I wouldn't doubt if he's stronger, and he is definitely the faster of the two.

Comment

Not to sure about all that...

Megatron:
                              HT: 6'5"
                              WT: 239
                              40: 4.32
                              Vert: 43"--45"
                              Wingspan: 6'10"

Lebron:
                              HT: 6'8"
                              WT: 250
                              40: 4.5--4.6 (so HE says)
                              Vert: 44"
                              Wingspan: 7' 1/4

Johnson is bulkier, so I wouldn't doubt if he's stronger, and he is definitely the faster of the two.
                              Those numbers are actually pretty close. Can't believe Megatron has that kind of hops. I don't agree with Lebron's weight. A lot of reports have him listed around 270 also and that's a huge factor.

Comment

Those numbers are actually pretty close. Can't believe Megatron has that kind of hops. I don't agree with Lebron's weight. A lot of reports have him listed around 270 also and that's a huge factor.
                                Yeah. I agree that Lebron's weight should be more. I was actually thinking 260ish before I looked it up. But I also saw some reports that he weighed in at 274 during a training camp one season.

I don't think he's quite up there at 270 just based on looking at him... he doesn't carry much weight in his lower body like comparable TE's do.

I couldn't find a consistent figure for Megatron's vertical... Sport Science says 45 inches, combine says 43.

Comment

Working...
                                X