• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley Blooper

Comment

Smelly Pooper

Comment

Does anyone else believe that most Eagles fans are wondering what the big deal is?
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          Does anyone else believe that most Eagles fans are wondering what the big deal is?
          lol.
          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1b9e3GfaQ

Start from :35.

Eagles dude is white though so he's going to hear it for a VERY VERY long time.

Comment

That would seem like the kind thing that might negatively effect your work environment.
              Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                The Vick brothers don't have a complete brain between them.
                I think Michael has done a good job in his reformation. He is much more mature now. I think prison straightened him out. As a dog lover I can never forgive him for what he did, but Marcus is like Atlanta Mike Vick but worse. He's a complete screw up and a waste of real estate. Vick actually defended Cooper from his brothers remarks.

On the Cooper issue, he's clearly an idiot and there must have been something in the Gatorade down at UF. The question is he really a racist or did he just make a remark in extremely poor/drunken taste. I think it's possible both apply.

I read he was referring to a black security guard when making the comment.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                  I think Michael has done a good job in his reformation. He is much more mature now. I think prison straightened him out. As a dog lover I can never forgive him for what he did, but Marcus is like Atlanta Mike Vick but worse. He's a complete screw up and a waste of real estate. Vick actually defended Cooper from his brothers remarks.

On the Cooper issue, he's clearly an idiot and there must have been something in the Gatorade down at UF. The question is he really a racist or did he just make a remark in extremely poor/drunken taste. I think it's possible both apply.

I read he was referring to a black security guard when making the comment.
                  I got nothing but pure hatred in my heart for anyone who would do what he did. He is the only player in the NFL that I hope gets injured every time he touches the ball. Luckily, he's made of glass so it's a 50/50 shot every time.

He's scum playing for a scum team in a scum city.

Comment

This this is so blown out of proportion. If a black person said it would it be an issue? People drop the N bomb all the time. How come only white people have to apologize for it? Will all rappers apologize for using the N word in there song? Does micheal vick say the n word when he fighting dogs? Did david dheil say the n word after getting arrested for a dwi? Who gives a crap? If you put a lie detector on all the people in america and asked how many have every used the n word you would get like 99%
                    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      You've been listening to too many Yankees games on the radio.
                      mets fan not a yankee hater.. baseball to slow for me now giants knicks baseball takes a back seat

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                        This this is so blown out of proportion. If a black person said it would it be an issue? People drop the N bomb all the time. How come only white people have to apologize for it? Will all rappers apologize for using the N word in there song? Does micheal vick say the n word when he fighting dogs? Did david dheil say the n word after getting arrested for a dwi? Who gives a crap? If you put a lie detector on all the people in america and asked how many have every used the n word you would get like 99%
                        That's a pretty wide brush your using and that is a pretty simplistic viewpoint

Unless you are black, you don't understand centuries of savagery and continued oppression because of the color of your skin. The white man used that word as a means to marginalize other human beings.

Unless you're black....you don't get to decide that word is ok.

Comment

That's a pretty wide brush your using and that is a pretty simplistic viewpoint Unless you are black, you don't understand centuries of savagery and continued oppression because of the color of your skin. The white man used that word as a means to marginalize other human beings.Unless you're black....you don't get to decide that word is ok.
                          if a black person continues to use that word a non black wont give a damn about its origins and use it too. Either black people stop giving the word any significance or refrain from using it with one another. It's a sensitive topic.

Comment

Even many black people are beginning to wake up to this. Hopefully a few generations from now the n word will have no significance and the media will have to look for other reasons to keep people segregated.Screaming A Smith on his show said the exact same thing. If blacks want to use the word, then expect non blacks to use it too for whatever reasons they may be.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                              if a black person continues to use that word a non black wont give a damn about its origins and use it too. Either black people stop giving the word any significance or refrain from using it with one another. It's a sensitive topic.
                              Again....you don't get to decide that.

Comment

That's a pretty wide brush your using and that is a pretty simplistic viewpoint

Unless you are black, you don't understand centuries of savagery and continued oppression because of the color of your skin. The white man used that word as a means to marginalize other human beings.

Unless you're black....you don't get to decide that word is ok.
                                Tell me exactly, what is it about modern day blacks that enables them to understand "centuries of savagery and continued oppression" better than anyone else? What type of empathy do they possess that is mutually exclusive from any other race?

I'm 100% Greek. I don't understand the triumphs of my ancient ancestors, or the enslavement by the Turks any more than you would.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X