Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

monday fun!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • monday fun!

    no better way to start the week off right: LMFAO!!


    does not get old!

  • #2
    Well according to Skip Bayless that is just where they are going based off last nights performance. He was salivating over the new 4-3 defense and this one D Player in particular that prob wont see the field in the real games. He was going on and on about his Dallas Cowboys until Stephan A Smith set him straight. Their teams go head to head in the first game. It was funny to watch them go at it. I know is all a game and hype to get us to watch but its fun
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #3
      they actually looked pissed in that pick. Like something just went wrong. Which it probably did.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GiantParty View Post
        they actually looked pissed in that pick. Like something just went wrong. Which it probably did.....
        they will be looking like that a lot in 5 weeks
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          He was salivating over the new 4-3 defense and this one D Player in particular that prob wont see the field in the real games.
          I think you're talking about George Selvie who was actually teammates with JPP at USF. He was abusing Miami's LT Dallas Thomas all night long who has NO business playing the tackle position so it's not overly impressive although I think Selvie has talent he has just been a journeyman since entering the NFL.

          Selvie straight bull-rushed him:

          Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            they will be looking like that a lot in 5 weeks
            hope so...especially in those ridiculous hats and face paint. Worst part about wearing get ups like that. If you lose you look 100x more foolish then even if you won.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              I think you're talking about George Selvie who was actually teammates with JPP at USF. He was abusing Miami's LT Dallas Thomas all night long who has NO business playing the tackle position so it's not overly impressive although I think Selvie has talent he has just been a journeyman since entering the NFL.

              Selvie straight bull-rushed him:
              Selvie is actually behind Wilber, Bass and Crawford (who is sadly out for the year), but he looked pretty good last night. I think Thomas made him look better than he is, but he also looked great when he got time rushing from the DT position. He wasn't matched up on Thomas all last night, but he made his presence felt on just about every snap.

              And as mentioned last night, Selvie is a journeyman, but might be in the right spot finally with great d line coaching with Rod Marinelli. He's still only 26.

              I'm excited about the guy-- could be a pretty good rotation guy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                no better way to start the week off right: LMFAO!!


                does not get old!
                Pft. Dude we totally are though... so I don't even get why that's supposed to be funny.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Anyone else like Miami's new unis?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                    Selvie is actually behind Wilber, Bass and Crawford (who is sadly out for the year), but he looked pretty good last night. I think Thomas made him look better than he is, but he also looked great when he got time rushing from the DT position. He wasn't matched up on Thomas all last night, but he made his presence felt on just about every snap.

                    And as mentioned last night, Selvie is a journeyman, but might be in the right spot finally with great d line coaching with Rod Marinelli. He's still only 26.

                    I'm excited about the guy-- could be a pretty good rotation guy.
                    the DL is all about rotation....IMO

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Also Dion Jordan looked pretty good last night. Can't wait to see where his career is going.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                        Selvie is actually behind Wilber, Bass and Crawford (who is sadly out for the year), but he looked pretty good last night. I think Thomas made him look better than he is, but he also looked great when he got time rushing from the DT position. He wasn't matched up on Thomas all last night, but he made his presence felt on just about every snap.

                        And as mentioned last night, Selvie is a journeyman, but might be in the right spot finally with great d line coaching with Rod Marinelli. He's still only 26.

                        I'm excited about the guy-- could be a pretty good rotation guy.
                        I've always felt in the right system he could flourish. He was a monster in college at USF so you know the talent is there. You guys also have good depth at RB it seems. Tanner and Randle impressed me watching them even though it was only preseason Tanner had some Marshawn Lynch type runs breaking tackles.

                        Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                          Also Dion Jordan looked pretty good last night. Can't wait to see where his career is going.
                          As a Ducks fan I second this comment.

                          Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                            I've always felt in the right system he could flourish. He was a monster in college at USF so you know the talent is there. You guys also have good depth at RB it seems. Tanner and Randle impressed me watching them even though it was only preseason Tanner had some Marshawn Lynch type runs breaking tackles.
                            Tanner is a favorite of mine. He's a good local kid and wants nothing more than to be on the team and help contribute/does all things the right way and works his butt off, and that's not the first time he's tried to sprint downfield without his helmet. The problem is, he won't do that against the real competition.

                            I think Dunbar and Randle have the better shot at making the team, but I'm rooting heavily for Tanner. Either way, it looks like we'll have decent competition between the 3 options which is a plus.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I remember how good Ojomo and Broha looked last year in preseason. They didnt even make the 53. Its just preseason. We are all just starved for football and try to make these players feel good stories. Every once in a while you find a Victor Cruz, but it is rare. Salvie was solid in college so there is potential, but he was passed around the league for a reason. Although, the so was Cameron Wake, once a NY Giant who was cut so you never know.
                              I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X