Dallas or Philly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]
    [/quote]

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.
      [/quote]

Heh-heh.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate Eagles and their fans...

Some of the most ig'nant fans in the world.* I went to college in south Jersey and I got a real taste of them

A half step below is the Cowboy fans of the world just because most of them from where I am (NJ) are front runners who just like the Cowboys because they are the Cowboys.** This typically comes along with them not being intelligent football fans either. I mean there are alot of level headed cowboy fans, but percentage wise I can't

You already seem to be a good guy
        [/quote]

well put..I feel the same...great sig..lol

Comment

respect the Boys, but hate 'em

no respect for the egals and hate 'em

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.[/quote]

Actually, my post was to Gnats and Cowpie fans in general, not to you specifically Einstein. You calling someone dumb? I know two year old babies smarter than you bro.

[:#]

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
              [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
              [/quote]And you know whats funny?

We still own your ***.

[/quote]

Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year.* We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
                [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
                [/quote]And you know whats funny?

We still own your ***.

[/quote]

Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman* or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

[/quote]

LOL, you know your team is bad when the only thing you can talk smack about is regular season wins that didn't even happen this year

Comment

Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.

Comment

[quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
                      [/quote]

LOL

um, Ok.

(you play for the eagles? I mean you said "us" and so...)

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
                        [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

[6]
                          [/quote]

LOL

um, Ok.

(you play for the eagles? I mean you said "us" and so...)
                          [/quote]

Yeah I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philadelphia Eagles. I live in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a Gnats fan, I can understand why you would want to distance yourself from your team, I would shoot myself in the face if that was my only option.

[]

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
                            [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
                            [/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]

... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

[]
                              [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

don't worry you don't owe me anything. [B]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"]

... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

[]
                                [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

don't worry you don't owe me anything. [B]
                                [/quote]

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

[]

Comment

Working...
                                X