Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"]

... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

[]
    [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

don't worry you don't owe me anything. [B]
    [/quote]

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

[]
    [/quote]
    *yawn*

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]
      [/quote]

Work on your reading, genius.

I don't hate Philly because they've never actually won anything. Additionally, I don't see Philly owning either team currently since they are the only one of the three whose season is already over.

On the bright side, I do not figure you for typical Philly fan. My experience is that the Philly fans I know and who are friends of mine are a lot smarter.[/quote]

Actually, my post was to Gnats and Cowpie fans in general, not to you specifically Einstein. You calling someone dumb? I know two year old babies smarter than you bro.

[:#]
      [/quote]

Good one!

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
        [/quote]

Really?

Here is the big list of Eagle accomplishments this decade:

- almost won a really big game
        - got tricked into paying countless millions to the new Kordell Stewart
        - almost won another really big game

Um...I think that's about it.

You're right, the Eagles do rule!

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
          [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
          [/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
          [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories. Sad. This century, you know the one we live in, belongs to US!

[6]
            [/quote]

Really?

You're right, the Eagles do rule![/quote]

Yes we have ruled the NFC East this last decade. Deal with it. Again, how many times have you beaten us in the last 6 years? How bout them Cowpies? The Foreskins? It eats you up inside doesn't it. And don't be too proud of your team son, they'll be joining our boys on the golf course soon enough.

[]

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
              [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
              [/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
              [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.[/quote]

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer, I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]
                Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

[/quote]Questioning my intelligence? Isn't that an oxymoron for an Eagles fan?

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

And knowing that is enough for me.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

Philly is done. What are they playing for this week? You're reinforcing the so-called stereotype regarding Eagles fans.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]
                    Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

[/quote]Questioning my intelligence? Isn't that an oxymoron for an Eagles fan?

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

And knowing that is enough for me.
                    [/quote]

Oh don't worry, Lombardi's are coming to us my friend. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

Comment

[quote user="NYGinIN"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

Philly is done. What are they playing for this week? You're reinforcing the so-called stereotype regarding Eagles fans.[/quote]

You'll be done soon enough too skillet, I'll keep your seat warm for yiz.

[]

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"]You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

[/quote]You would sell your mother and first-born child just to "luck out" and win a Superbowl.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

[/quote]You would sell your mother and first-born child just to "luck out" and win a Superbowl.
                          [/quote]

Maybe the first born...you cant beat my mama's cookin!

[]

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

[/quote]

[]
                            [/quote]Im hungry. Sounds good. Ya mind if I visit. Without you there of course?

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

[/quote]

[]
                              [/quote]Im hungry. Sounds good. Ya mind if I visit. Without you there of course?
                              [/quote]

You'll have to wear my Garcia jersey, my moms a diehard fan, she will poop in your soup otherwise!

[]

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Cio7760"]Aiton....apparently you need a history lesson. Yea the Egurls have beaten the Giants a lot the last few years....that's only to make up ground for the decades of Giants teams stomping on Philly. In fact, I kinda like how Philly made it challenging the last decade...because God knows the previous 6 or 7 decades were one-sided in NY's favor.[/quote]

[6]
                                [/quote]

Really?

You're right, the Eagles do rule![/quote]

Yes we have ruled the NFC East this last decade. Deal with it. Again, how many times have you beaten us in the last 6 years? How bout them Cowpies? The Foreskins? It eats you up inside doesn't it. And don't be too proud of your team son, they'll be joining our boys on the golf course soon enough.

[]

[/quote]

Ruled the NFC East! What has that gotten you?

Oh that's right, a QB who pukes on himself in the biggest game of your franchise's history.

You have good reason to be so proud.

On the plus side you needn't worry about that for a while since your current QB Isn't even a QB. But at last he's chewing up cap space like a franchise QB...so you've got that going for you....which is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X