Dallas or Philly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
    [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
    [/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
    [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.[/quote]

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer,* I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

[/quote]

Yes. Yes, your team is currently worse than both the GIants and the Cowboys.

Now sit down and I'll take you through it slowly because it can be a bit complicated.

Ready?

The Eagle's season ended last week. Neither of the other team's season is over yet. You still with me?

That means that both of those teams are better than yours this year.

Yes, yes I know you are currently stomping your feet making big boy proclamations like, "My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true."

But that's not actually true in any kind of objective sense is it? No, it's not.

Is this sinking in yet? If not go ask your mom to come read the post and maybe she can assist you with the intricate concepts posted therein.

Meantime, go have some ice cream. It'll make you feel better.

Comment

Eagles fans are just thugs,who hate on everybody esp. the Cowboys.I dont mind Cowboys fans from the Dallas area,the rest seem to be following the media hype.

Comment

Three rings is an empty trophy case,well catch up to your 5 before you win 2 playoff games.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]
          Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman* or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

[/quote]Questioning my intelligence? Isn't that an oxymoron for an Eagles fan?

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

And knowing that is enough for me.
          [/quote]

Oh don't worry, Lombardi's are coming to us my friend. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

[/quote]

It's interesting to me that you include the Eagles in with teams that have actually won something.

It's like a "Which one of these doesn't belong" game.

Steelers = SB win
          Packers = SB win
          Patriots = SB win

Eagles = ?

I guess I could have written: almost a SB WIn but instead...puke stained shoes.

But that would be mean.

Enjoy yet another off season with no championship memories! At least you're used to it by now.

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

[/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

[/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
            [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.[/quote]

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer, I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

[/quote]

Now sit down and I'll take you through it slowly because it can be a bit complicated.

Ready?

The Eagle's season ended last week. Neither of the other team's season is over yet. You still with me?

Yes, yes I know you are currently stomping your feet making big boy proclamations like, "My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true."

But that's not actually true in any kind of objective sense is it? No, it's not.

Is this sinking in yet? If not go ask your mom to come read the post and maybe she can assist you with the intricate concepts posted therein.

Meantime, go have some ice cream. It'll make you feel better.[/quote]

Let me try and explain it to you in simpler terms as it appears you have a slow leak or something...

The loser of your game will be THIRD in the division, Now, use your
            fingers to count if you need to, THIRD place is right below SECOND place
            which is where MY team will be no matter what happens. Now if YOU lose
            the game, you will be in THIRD place in the division. Is that BETTER
            than second? No it is not. Now if you win tomorrow, you STILL are not
            better than us because we straight up EMBARRASSED your team and with OUR
            BACK UP QB to boot! WE. EMBARRASSED. YOU. HUMILIATED. MADE YOU LOOK
            SICK. MANHANDLED YOU. KICKED THE BONE OUTTA YER BUTTHOLES. To say otherwise makes you a moron, You also lost TWICE to the FORESKINS this year. The 5 and 10 FORESKINS
            man! You have GOT to be the biggest homer I have ever run into! And,
            mark my words, your Gnats are one and done IF they make the playoffs
            son. IF.

You really have nothing to be happy about at all. If you didnt have such a slow leak you would realize this.

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]
              Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

[8-|]

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

[/quote]

Oh don't worry, Lombardi's are coming to us my friend. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

[/quote]

It's interesting to me that you include the Eagles in with teams that have actually won something.

Steelers = SB win
              Packers = SB win
              Patriots = SB win

Eagles = ?

But that would be mean.

Enjoy yet another off season with no championship memories! At least you're used to it by now.[/quote]

Those teams, like the Eagles go to the playoffs and championship games like clockwork. Your team sniffs the playoffs once every 5 or 6 years. They don't rely on luck like the Gnats do.

Comment

[quote user="bronxvgiant"]Eagles fans are just thugs,who hate on everybody esp. the Cowboys.I dont mind Cowboys fans from the Dallas area,the rest seem to be following the media hype.[/quote]We're goons.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool.

[/quote]You would sell your mother and first-born child just to "luck out" and win a Superbowl.
                  [/quote]

Maybe the first born...you cant beat my mama's cookin!

[]
                  [/quote]Im hungry. Sounds good. Ya mind if I visit. Without you there of course?
                  [/quote]

You'll have to wear my Garcia jersey, my moms a diehard fan, she will poop in your soup otherwise!

[]
                  [/quote]lol maybe I'll pass.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

[/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Alright then.

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer,* I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

[/quote]

Ready?

Let me try and explain it to you in simpler terms as it appears you have a slow leak or something...

SICK. MANHANDLED YOU. KICKED THE BONE OUTTA YER BUTTHOLES. To say otherwise makes you a moron, You also lost TWICE to the FORESKINS this year. The 5 and 10 FORESKINS
                    son. IF.

You really have nothing to be happy about at all. If you didnt have such a slow leak you would realize this.

[/quote]

I understand that you re desperately trying to salvage something here but really, you should stop it's getting embarrassing.

The season is over for the Eagles, dress that up however you want but you can not make an objective case that the team that was out of contention on the second to last week of the season is somehow better than two teams that continued to play meaningful games.

Nice try though.

In fact, given your obvious limitations I think it's great try by you!

YAY ALTON! Who's a big, smart boy?!?!

Yes...you are.

Regarding your other points, I agree with you that the winner of the NFC east is going nowhere in the playoffs.

The whole division sucks and winning the division is a bit like being the tallest midget in the circus, certainly nothing to be proud of.

Sure, we're better than the Eagles but BFD, that doesn't mean anything. Lots of teams are better than the never-won-a-big-game-ever Eagles.

Also, this should not come as news to you but if it does, my apologies. Your backup QB is better than your starter. If you had a real QB thIs year you might have made the playoffs or something. Instead you paid through the nose for a RB with a half-decent albeit inaccurate arm. Good move, that.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]
                      Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman* or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

[8-|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Steelers = SB win
                      Packers = SB win
                      Patriots = SB win

Eagles = ?

But that would be mean.

Enjoy yet another off season with no championship memories! At least you're used to it by now.[/quote]

Those teams, like the Eagles go to the playoffs and championship games like clockwork. Your team sniffs the playoffs once every 5 or 6 years. They don't rely on luck like the Gnats do.

[/quote]

Right.

Try checking your facts before posting, Alty. But again, a good try for a good boy.

Now, you go enjoy that ice cream!

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

[/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Alright then.

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer, I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

[/quote]

Ready?

son. IF.

[/quote]

I understand that you re desperately trying to salvage something here but really, you should stop it's getting embarrassing.

The season is over for the Eagles, dress that up however you want but you can not make an objective case that the team that was out of contention on the second to last week of the season is somehow better than two teams that continued to play meaningful games.

Nice try though.

In fact, given your obvious limitations I think it's great try by you!

YAY ALTON! Who's a big, smart boy?!?!

Yes...you are.

Regarding your other points, I agree with you that the winner of the NFC east is going nowhere in the playoffs.

The whole division sucks and winning the division is a bit like being the tallest midget in the circus, certainly nothing to be proud of.

Sure, we're better than the Eagles but BFD, that doesn't mean anything. Lots of teams are better than the never-won-a-big-game-ever Eagles.

Also, this should not come as news to you but if it does, my apologies. Your backup QB is better than your starter. If you had a real QB thIs year you might have made the playoffs or something. Instead you paid through the nose for a RB with a half-decent albeit inaccurate arm. Good move, that.[/quote]

The only one trying to salvage anything here is you. You're trying to salvage some pride for your team when its killing you to admit that the Eagles are better than both teams that will play tonight. If you were playing the Eagles tonight, you know damn well that you would have no chance. That's a cold hard fact. What did you see in our last meeting that would make you think otherwise? Do you want me to post the highlights of that game to remind you of how badly your team got manhandled? You think Vince Young is a better QB than Mike Vick? That just shows how deep your football knowledge runs. You're trying to make Young look like Superman because you know how humiliating it was to lose to him. That's friggin sad man.

Try and enjoy your game tonight. It's meaningless. You are lying to yourself if you truly believe otherwise.

Comment

... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

when your team wins a SB, we might actually respect them.

naa, not really.

e-a-g-l-e-s, *farting sound*

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

EAGLES SUCK

"The End"

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

naa, not really.

[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

My yes. the Eagles are better than my team, there can be no arguing this fact because I have no intelligent or plausible evidence to prove otherwise. I will try to resort to ad hominem attacks to try and make myself feel better about how horrible my team really is!

There are free dictionaries online to help you translate the big words I used.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

naa, not really.

[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

My yes. the Eagles are better than my team, there can be no arguing this fact because I have no intelligent or plausible evidence to prove otherwise. I will try to resort to ad hominem attacks to try and make myself feel better about how horrible my team really is!

There are free dictionaries online to help you translate the big words I used.

[/quote]psst: superbowl
                                my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Working...
                                X