X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dallas or Philly?

[quote user="GMenNY21"]EAGLES SUCK

"The End"[/quote]

Wow! Come up with that zinger yourself or did you have the guys you play Dungeons & Dragons with in your moms basement help you out? Either way, man you are awesome! No really, truly you belong on TV as a commentator or something! Such in depth analysis. What intuition you have on the complexities of the sport! I mean, lets forget the facts that the Eagles made the Gnats look the the toilet bugs that they are last game they played. Forget the fact that the Gnats lost to The Washington Foreskins twice this year. Twice mind you. No, regardless of these facts, you, in your ultimate insight and godlike knowledge believe that it is the Eagles that suck!

Congratulations Homer, you are the epitome of Giants greatness and knowledge!

[]

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

when your team wins a SB, we might actually respect them.

naa, not really.

e-a-g-l-e-s, *farting sound*
      [/quote]

TRANSLATION:

My yes. the Eagles are better than my team, there can be no arguing this fact because I have no intelligent or plausible evidence to prove otherwise. I will try to resort to ad hominem attacks to try and make myself feel better about how horrible my team really is!

There are free dictionaries online to help you translate the big words I used.

[/quote]psst: superbowl[/quote]

Psst: Your Gomer Pyle lookin QB lucked out in your last Superbowl and the Gnats are backing into the playoffs now. Your team blows. That is all.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

naa, not really.

[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

My yes. the Eagles are better than my team, there can be no arguing this fact because I have no intelligent or plausible evidence to prove otherwise. I will try to resort to ad hominem attacks to try and make myself feel better about how horrible my team really is!

Psst: Your Gomer Pyle lookin QB lucked out in your last Superbowl and the Gnats are backing into the playoffs now. Your team blows. That is all.
        [/quote]one more thing...victory
        my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
          [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years?* This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
          [/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
          [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.[/quote]

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer,* I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

[/quote]

Yes. Yes, your team is currently worse than both the GIants and the Cowboys.

Now sit down and I'll take you through it slowly because it can be a bit complicated.

Ready?

The Eagle's season ended last week. Neither of the other team's season is over yet. You still with me?

That means that both of those teams are better than yours this year.

Yes, yes I know you are currently stomping your feet making big boy proclamations like, "My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true."

But that's not actually true in any kind of objective sense is it? No, it's not.

Is this sinking in yet? If not go ask your mom to come read the post and maybe she can assist you with the intricate concepts posted therein.

Meantime, go have some ice cream. It'll make you feel better.[/quote]

Let me try and explain it to you in simpler terms as it appears you have a slow leak or something...

The loser of your game will be THIRD in the division, Now, use your
          fingers to count if you need to, THIRD place is right below SECOND place
          which is where MY team will be no matter what happens. Now if YOU lose
          the game, you will be in THIRD place in the division. Is that BETTER
          than second? No it is not. Now if you win tomorrow, you STILL are not
          better than us because we straight up EMBARRASSED your team and with OUR
          BACK UP QB to boot! WE. EMBARRASSED. YOU. HUMILIATED. MADE YOU LOOK
          SICK. MANHANDLED YOU. KICKED THE BONE OUTTA YER BUTTHOLES. To say otherwise makes you a moron, You also lost TWICE to the FORESKINS this year. The 5 and 10 FORESKINS
          man! You have GOT to be the biggest homer I have ever run into! And,
          mark my words, your Gnats are one and done IF they make the playoffs
          son. IF.

You really have nothing to be happy about at all. If you didnt have such a slow leak you would realize this.

[/quote]

I understand that you re desperately trying to salvage something here but really, you should stop it's getting embarrassing.

The season is over for the Eagles, dress that up however you want but you can not make an objective case that the team that was out of contention on the second to last week of the season is somehow better than two teams that continued to play meaningful games.

Nice try though.

In fact, given your obvious limitations I think it's great try by you!

YAY ALTON! Who's a big, smart boy?!?!

Yes...you are.

Regarding your other points, I agree with you that the winner of the NFC east is going nowhere in the playoffs.

The whole division sucks and winning the division is a bit like being the tallest midget in the circus, certainly nothing to be proud of.

Sure, we're better than the Eagles but BFD, that doesn't mean anything. Lots of teams are better than the never-won-a-big-game-ever Eagles.

Also, this should not come as news to you but if it does, my apologies. Your backup QB is better than your starter. If you had a real QB thIs year you might have made the playoffs or something. Instead you paid through the nose for a RB with a half-decent albeit inaccurate arm. Good move, that.[/quote]

The only one trying to salvage anything here is you. You're trying to salvage some pride for your team when its killing you to admit that the Eagles are better than both teams that will play tonight. If you were playing the Eagles tonight, you know damn well that you would have no chance. That's a cold hard fact. What did you see in our last meeting that would make you think otherwise? Do you want me to post the highlights of that game to remind you of how badly your team got manhandled? You think Vince Young is a better QB than Mike Vick? That just shows how deep your football knowledge runs. You're trying to make Young look like Superman because you know how humiliating it was to lose to him.* That's friggin sad man.

Try and enjoy your game tonight. It's meaningless. You are lying to yourself if you truly believe otherwise.

[/quote]

LOL - hard to argue with logic like this.

Good luck with VIck, man. You'll need it.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]... it's like having a convo with an elephant's *** with this guy.

naa, not really.

[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

[/quote]Remind me again how many Superbowl wins do the Eagles have? What did you say? NONE? Why is that?

Comment

@Aiton70

You're so butthurt its incredible, why don't you just cry it out so you can grow up to be a big boy.

Comment

I can't stand the Eagles, their fans and most of their players. They redefine the word classless. I have a whole special level a disgust towards that piece of **** Vick.

The Cowboys are our rivals and I don't like them. Their sense of entitlement and the "America's Team" BS is mildly annoying. I have been to both of their stadiums and their fans for the most part cordial and polite folks. Cowboys fans outside of Texas and either front runners or wannabe rednecks. They are much more annoying.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[:'(]
                  [/quote]

And yet here we are, both teams playing for the division while your team scratches its head wondering what went wrong.
                  [/quote]

lol cue the - we needed time to gel or its only because vick got hurt excuse
                  [/quote]You guys are the same as Jets fans[/quote]

lol how do u figure that

the funny part is that Jets fans actually get compared to Eagles fans alot because of how drunk and stupid they are collectively
                  [/quote]Same city, same stadium, same blabbering idiots.[/quote]

lol consistent with the ignorance of a philly fan
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
                    [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
                    [/quote]

okay and before that run we took like 6 out of 7 vs you. It balances out, you did nothing with beating us, we have a superbowl win recently, and you guys are golfing. I actually say McCoy promoting a bar event on his twitter last night - thats great, our guys will be playing football the next day.

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Aiton70"]

... I said US, whats it to ya? They are the Philthydelphia Eagles. I slum in Philly. They represent US in the NFL. Now being a NY Football Giants fan,with all those SuperBowl victories and pre-merger NFL Championships I can understand why you would identify with a Classy and Honorable team like the NY Football Giants, I have to shoot myself in the face for rooting the Egirls , it's my only option.

[]
                      [/quote]

fixed it for ya'

don't worry you don't owe me anything. [B]
                      [/quote]

I see what you did there! You took my original post and you changed the wording to make it humorous to you! How clever you are! Did you think of that all by yourself? You should print this out and have your mommy put it on the fridge for your family to see how clever her lil guy is!

If this is what passes for clever and funny in your rat infested city, I pity you more than ever.

[]
                      [/quote]

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...-63765062.html

/gameover

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Aiton70"]

Just like a Dallas fan, living in the past glories.
                        [/quote]

Wait, weren't you the one just bragging about the Giants only beating the Eagles once in how many years? This year we split, so which is it...

I bet you still talk about all those NFC Championship Games you went to, too...
                        [/quote]

Nope, I live in the here and now son. And the reality is, you know that the Eagles are better than your team any day of the week. You'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise. We made you look silly in our last game and thats something that will continue into the future.
                        [/quote]

Alright then.

The here and now is your season is done and your team is worse than both the Cowboys and GIants.

Nothing personal of course, these are just facts based on the here and now.

The good news is you have the 3rd best QB in the division but he's the highest paid, so that's w in for you.

The fact that he couldn't lead a ***** to bed with a fist full of hundreds isn't important. Focus on the positives, he's likely to have 5 or 6 good games next year too!

You are really making Giant and Cowboy fans look bad with all this winning of yours.[/quote]

Really? My team is worse than the Gnats and the Cowpukes? Well then how come the loser of your game tonight places third in the NFC East due to division record, cause you know we aint gonna lose to the Foreskins? How is that better than us? No matter what happens the Iggles will take second place. And the winner of the Special Olympics game you two will play will only get straight up murdered in the first round of the playoffs. Now, just so you dont think that Im some blind assed homer, I realize that my team does not belong anywhere near the playoffs either. But worse than both of youse? My team wipes their stinky butts with youse and has done so for the last decade. And it kills you to know thats true. Enjoy your last game(s?) schooly, you'll be joining me in the off-season soon enough!

[]

[/quote]

riiight... we had a harder schedule and better record

u guys are over hyped. Good luck with Desean next year

Comment

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Aiton70"]
                          Seeing that you're a Gnats fan and kinda slow on the uptake, I'll say it again and suggest you read it slower this time schooly. Maybe get the mailman or your social worker to help you with it if you get stuck on the big words

You beat us once in how many years?

And you think you own the Iggles?

You got it pal. Way to break our fists with your face!

Is everybody on this board as sharp as you?

[8-|]

[/quote]Questioning my intelligence? Isn't that an oxymoron for an Eagles fan?

But hey beating us is your Superbowl. Don't worry we're extremely flattered. Becaue hey, you wouldn't know what winning a real SB feels like right?

And yes we do own you. Overall wins vs. opponent is tipped in our favor. It must just burn you up inside, that and knowing that we have three Lombardis to go with it.

You may act tough, act like you don't care. but I know that deep down inside you languishing in misery knowing that I am right. The very core of you can't stand it. It eats away at your very being.

And knowing that is enough for me.
                          [/quote]

Oh don't worry, <font size="6">Lombardi's are coming to us my friend</font>. You lucked out in your last Superbowl and if you think you didn't then you really are a fool. But see, good teams like the Pats, Steelers, Eagles and Packers are consistently in the hunt, they don't have to rely on luck. Your team makes the playoffs what, every 5 or 6 years? Keep sniffing your trophies son, it's gonna be a while before ya get a fresh one to slobber over.

[/quote]

not anytime soon. Mike Vick won't win you a superbowl

Comment

naa, not really.

[/quote]

TRANSLATION:

[/quote]

lol gomer pyle? More like superbowl mvp winner.

I think you have QB envy

Comment

Aiton the great (not really):

1) you are butt sore at your teams ineptness to live up to all that BS Dream Team hype

2) you are a lame-*** internet tough guy /trolling on OTHER TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS (lol)

3) you are immature because rather than expressing even the slightest bit of respect, you continuously type the same sad, pathetic, rhetoric that epitomizes many eagles fans and thus perpetuate the negative stereotyping that some of you supposedly embrace and ironically shun at the same time

4) as the saying goes, don't feed the trolls, bears and idiots so this will be my last post to you and about you...

you are a sad, sad sports fan and your BS posts embarrasses you and your fellow eagles fans; I would bet you lead a sad, miserable, lonely life.

and if you are married with kids, you really look the grown-*** fool and loser. Poor lil guy, you'll be OK. Maybe.

no one likes you and it shows.

loser
                              and to keep this all Smack-Talk section, I'll break it down sunshine:

Eagles suck, will always suck and will never know respect from any other fanbase because people like you soil your team's reputation with your imbecilic half-*** insults and elementary schoolyard bully tactics.

Eagles, jets, twin-fanbases separated at birth.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Aiton70"]You hate what you can't beat. Philly OWNS the Gnats and the Cowgirls, cry s'more for me it turns me on!

[/quote]

believe we split this year. We hate you because you are nothing but regular season heroes. No rings for the philthy
                                [/quote]

Yeah you beat us once in how many years? We just got tired of kicking your colons in...gets boring you know!

[]
                                [/quote]

okay and before that run we took like 6 out of 7 vs you. It balances out, you did nothing with beating us, we have a superbowl win recently, and you guys are golfing. I actually say McCoy promoting a bar event on his twitter last night - thats great, our guys will be playing football the next day.

[/quote]

I'm talking about the here and now. In recent years, the Eagles were consistently in the playoff hunt, always having the best record in the division. The Gnats see a playoff once in a blue moon and are even now backing into the playoffs. Your last Superbowl win was pure luck. If Tyree hadnt made that extremely lucky catch you and I both know you wouldnt be crowing about anything right now. Good teams do not have to rely on luck or back into the playoffs as you are now. Face it. If you were playing the Eagles last night and not the scrubby Cowpukes, you would not be going to the playoffs. Period. End of story. Now, as I have said before, the Eagles don't deserve the playoffs this year either as we still have a lot of issues to work out. But they are by far the best team in the NFC East. Sad as it is it's a fact.

So, enjoy your last game. The Falcons are a good team and I'm sure they will make you look very silly. Come back next week and tell me again how great those Gnats are.

Comment

Working...
                                X